Reporting to the Credit Administrative Officer; the Human Resource Performance Officer will be expected to recruit, train, support and maintain measures of organizational performance and also be able to demonstrate this through sales. In addition, he/she will be expected to assist the Credit Administrative Officer and Sales & Marketing department in providing the foundational support and functional expertise to drive sales and meet overall set targets.
One MUST be able to demonstrate and;
- Design, implement and manage an effective performance management system to foster a performance based culture.
- Be able to manage performance by coming up with coming up with KPIs, setting target, monitoring performance and giving timely feedback is well defined reports.
- Be able to recruit, train and support the sales team.
- Be expected to handle difficult customers with diplomacy and tact when called upon to resolve disputes.
- Be able to develop and implement incentives aimed at rewarding top performers and also performance Improvement programs for poor performers.
- Be able to analyze key skill gaps that affect performance and develop training needs for departments.
- Be in a position to implement a process of tracking progress from target setting, monthly, quarterly, mid-year and annual performance.
- Be able to provide monthly and quarterly reports to officers on target achievement and PIPs
- Be able to come up with a staff HRIS and ensure it serves the needs of the company by managing employee personal data through the system.
- Carry out Induction of new staff into the Northwave Credit Ltd culture, by ensuring ALL staff embrace corporate image of the company in-order to uphold its values at all times.
- MUST have an In-depth understanding and interpretation of the Employment Act of Kenya, Labor Laws, and HR Policy and assist management and staff to appreciate and internalize.
- MUST be a be to administer the Payroll through data entry, processing, and calculation of weekly payments and advances for Permanent and contract staff, ensuring the accuracy of salary inputs and or changes to result in efficient payments whilst maintaining confidentiality and ensure that all payroll changes are supported by acknowledged documents, approval to pay, and are updated within timelines and at the end of day payroll reconciliation is done without any errors.
- MUST have the ability to work under constant deadline pressure and manage multiple projects across multiple line of business.
- Be able to present detailed work plans and methodologies to manage day-to-day activities.
- Be able to exhibit strong management skills, excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to deliver digital marketing campaigns for mainstream products and services.
- Any other tasks that may be assigned by the reporting authority.
Required Skills & Experience
- A Diploma in Human Resources, Business Administration, Psychology, Organizational Development, Public Administration or other relevant social sciences.
- A minimum of 3 years of progressively responsible experience in human resource management in a Credit Finance company specializing in Logbook Loans.
- Experience in payroll management is mandatory.
- Proficiency with Digital Tools.
- Project and People Management Skills.
- Exceptional Networking and Relationship-Building Acumen.
- Ability to Maintain Confidentiality When Necessary.
- Effective Communication Skills both oral and written among diverse audiences.
- Valid membership certificate from IHRM.
- Certified Human Resource Professional Kenya CHRP (K) – added advantage.
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should send their CVs to email@example.com not later than 25th October, 2021.