About the Role
We are currently looking to hire a Human Capital Intern. You will be responsible for assisting in recruitment and Onboarding, Employee Engagement, Data Management and managing internal communication. You will also provide day-to-day responsive, consistent and effective and efficient Human Capital services in support of Ilara Health’s vision and mission
- Assist in conducting recruitment for various positions and ensure there’s an effective recruitment process in coordination with managers.
- Assist in Managing employee information on the Human Resource Information System.
- Assist in Talent Management and ensure a smooth onboarding process for new hires into the company.
- Assist in creating contracts for new hires, amending contracts if need be and keeping records of the signed contracts.
- Assist in managing internal communication – Identify the key company WhatsApp groups required and ensure that key staff employees are part of them.
- Assist in probation management – keep track of employees on probation and conduct reviews leading up to the end of their probation period.
- Assist in managing performance management process for the organization
- Assist in employee engagement, culture, and values implementation
- Assist to ensure organizational initiatives, projects and key information are effectively communicated to employees
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management or Business Management with specialization in Human Resource Management any other business-related course/Social Science.
- No prior experience required
- Be obsessed with people management
- Good time management to prioritize work accordingly.
- Be a Team player
- Must be adept at interpersonal communications skills
- A commitment to high standards of integrity, professionalism and confidentiality