Reporting to Human Resources Coordinator, the incumbent will be responsible for ensuring effective and efficient HR administration related tasks following MSF standards and procedures, in order to ensure legal compliance and to realize the HR capacity required to achieve KO objectives.
Specific accountabilities include but are not limited to
- Assisting the HR Co-assistant in providing administrative support to trainings hosted in Kenya
- Responsible for maintaining HR archived documents and retrieval
- Ensuring management of local taxi movement and accommodation
- Responsible for flight booking (both local and international)
- Responsible for visa processing and all matters related to visas
- Responsible for work permit application process
- Responsible for ensuring security and HR briefings for all KO visitors and transiting staff
- Responsible for managing the guest house
Education: Diploma in Human Resource Management
Professional: Must be registered with IHRM
Experience: At least 2 years experience in a similar position
Desirable experience in MSF or other NGOs in developing countries
Languages: Fluent in English and Swahili essential
Knowledge: Essential computer literacy (word, excel).
Competences: Results, Teamwork, Flexibility, Commitment, Stress Management
Method of Application
If you are interested and meet the above requirements, please send your CV indicating three referees and a motivation letter to email@example.com. Indicate on the subject line ‘HR ASSISTANT – AS01102’
The deadline for this application is Monday, 24, August 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
MSF is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not charge for any application, recruitment or training/application fees