Our client in FMCG Industry is looking to hire a HRBP – Operations
The HR Business Partner (HRBP) is responsible for employee effectiveness through proper manpower planning, performance management, employee relations and offering support to line managers and employees on the best HR practices.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES;
- Drive agreed employee engagement programs
- Roll out HR activities and plans at shop floor level
- Enhance communication across the unit
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Carry out induction program
- Provide day to day support and guidance on people management
- Update data in HRMIS
- Handle grievance and disciplinary issues at shop floor
- Training needs assessments identification and tracking
- Track people metrics
- Identify people issues as they arise and develop plans to address the problems
- Develop leave annual planners and ensure adherence and business continuity
- Maintain up to date organization structures and ensure all employees have up to date JD’s and PP – KRA
- Maintaining relationship with business partners e.g. outsourced services
- Partnering with line managers to raise business performance
- Manpower mapping and planning for the sections and seek approval for new hires
- Align recruitment plans to the business plans
- Identify opportunities for outsourcing and efficiencies
- Track ROI/ROPE gaps and improvements
- Track impact planning at the shop floor
- Coordinate actual Performance reviews, gather feedback on Performance management improvements, communicate feedback on reviews, ensure continuous performance assessment and tracking of gaps closure
- Track performance improvement plans and personal development plans
- Track employee attraction and retention programs
- Analyse trends and metrics ration units to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure success
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS;
- Degree in HR /Business Management is requisite for the job position
- Member of IHRM
- CHRP (K)
- Soft skills in HRIS applications.
- Good working knowledge of employment and statutory laws
- Good problem-solving skills
- Good analytical skills
- Interpersonal skills.
All applications should be done on or before close of business 31st August, 2021
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: using the position as subject of email.