- The HR Officer will be primarily responsible for providing guidance and support to the organization across the range of HR duties.
Manage full life cycle recruitment; selection of high-performance candidates, interviewing, due diligence, preparation of employment contracts and employee induction and training.
- Work with Managers to draft key performance indicators for employees.
- Planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee output.
- Oversee and manage performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Maintain and update relevant databases (recruitment, performance history, employee database, organisation structures, training, etc).
- Draft and update human resource policies and procedures.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, and procedures across the organization.
- Manage all employee engagement initiatives.
- Provide consultation to management on employee relations issues.
- Conduct investigations, discipline guidance, and terminations.
- Work with all levels of staff and understand all human resource needs
- Coordinate and document HR projects (meetings, training, surveys etc.)
- Manage leave schedules.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Qualifications
- Minimum of B.Sc in any Social Science discipline.
- 1 to 2 years experience as a HR Generalist.
- Certifications/ Trainings in HR Courses is an added advantage.
Skills / Requirements:
- Good communication skills – oral and written
- Listening skills.
- Problem analysis and problem-solving.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Analytical skills.
- Data collection.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office suite i.e. word, excel and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated confidentiality, tact and discretion in dealing with people.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Must be resident within Lekki/Ajah axis.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Applicants must be resident within Lekki/Ajah axis.