- Always answer incoming telephone calls into the Call Center in a professional manner.
- Working with providers and the UAP Case management team to manage the admission and discharge process of UAP Members.
- Managing requests for services from providers, intermediaries, and clients, providing information on the UAP provider network, available benefits per scheme policy and services and other routine information Processing pre-authorization requests for outpatient services.
- Provides health information to customers via UAP approved resources Completes accurate and timely documentation of all services provided to callers Escalate / liaise with claims/ care teams on any issues which require further consultation.
- In conjunction with Smart applications resolve card issues raised at the point of service.
- Attends all required training sessions and meetings. Normal information center duties. E.g. carrying out customer surveys, social media and email management.
- Performs all other tasks as assigned by the Information Center Manager, Case Management Supervisor, Medical Case Management Manager and/or Medical Claims Manager.