Institutional and Key Accounts Representative main purpose will be to manage Sales and Distribution of all Company products effectively and efficiently within their territory using available resources so as to achieve profitable volume of sales.
He/she will be involved in selling company products to current & new customers, listing of the company products to new customers, and also communicating any promotions or trade activities
Nairobi: Institutional Trade Reps (2 Position); Key Accounts Rep (1 Position)
Reports to: Sales Manager
Responsibilities and Duties
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to visit existing or potential sales outlets.
- Collects outstanding payments as per the agreed customer trade terms
- Monitor competition by gathering current market place information on pricing, products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Implement and establish close working relationships with partners (Resellers, Traders and Retailers) in order to gain high levels of trade support and loyalty whilst enhancing understanding of the trading environment.
- Furnishes management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily visit reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Identifies the key opportunities in Listing and Activations(Incorporating understanding on consumers, category, customer, competition, channel and external environment)
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints
- Analyses the territory/market’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customers’ value to the organization
Qualifications and Desired Skills
1. Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Sales and Marketing Qualification or an equivalent;
2. 2 years Sales background in an FMCG environment
3. Good selling, negotiation and communication skills with a proven track record.
4. Exceptional sales skills.
5. Are driven and a self-starter who delivers results with minimum supervision
6. Roll up their sleeves” type of individual who does whatever it takes to get the job done in a competitive market.
7. Candidates with good experience in Key Accounts, Modern Trade and Institutional sales are encouraged to apply.
8. Candidates MUST indicate their preferred Locations
Method of Application
Applicants who meet the requirements stated above should send their applications and detailed CVs with a day – time Telephone number to the email address: email@example.com with Institutional and Key Accounts Reps-FMCG on the Subject line. Candidates MUST indicate their Current and Expected salaries