Lloyd constellations Consulting Ltd is a Nairobi-based IT consultancy firm that provides 360-degree IT support, mobile application development, web solutions, customer management systems, and general software. We also help customers grow their sales and improve their traction through offering marketing intelligence and digital growth hacking.
You are curious and hardworking. You have confidence in your abilities to execute great plans in an environment of genuine trust, a strong work ethic, and a teamwork orientation. Above all, you have a great personality!
About the Role
You will work closely with the Business Development Lead to craft engaging marketing-related content for use in multiple offline and online channels including direct marketing, cold calling, digital/social media marketing, and email marketing.
- Work closely with the team to develop and execute a clear plan on how the business will tell its story, position its brand and that of its product pipeline in each appropriate digital channel including the tone and voice
- Work with team in managing and executing ad campaigns on Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, and more
- Assist team in producing high-quality media content that delivers the greatest value for our entire product pipeline
- Run digital marketing campaigns and other growth initiatives end-to-end (acquisition, activation, retention, loyalty)
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in a Business-related field (completed or to be completed)
- You are passionate about early-stage start-ups
- You have some digital marketing and/or tech experience
- You must be able to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- You should be comfortable working with little supervision (on-going training and support will be provided)
Method of Application
To apply, send your resume along with a short statement of interest about yourself and why you want to work here to email@example.com by COB 23rd August 2021.
We’re a small team, so generic long-form cover letters will not receive a response.
Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply