The County Government of Nyeri under the leadership of H.E. Hon. Mutahi Kahiga has rolled out the4th annual internship programme that is geared towards giving unemployed graduates an opportunity to acquire requisite skills in order to enhance their future employability.
Interested and eligible candidates are requested to fill the internship form and attach their academic and professional qualification certificates.
This opportunity is available to candidates who graduated from 2019 to date. Candidates awaiting to graduate in 2021 but have up to date completion letters from their institutions are eligible for consideration.
Method of Application
Hand copy of duly filled Employment Form together with the required documents should be sent or hand delivered to:
NYERI COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD OFFICES
(LOCATED AT FORMER DIVISIONAL SUPPLIES DIVISION)
P.O. BOX 90-10100
CELL PHONE: 0745342000/0733977003
All applications (hand delivered or through post office) should be received on or before 2nd September 2021 5.00pm.
- Any communication from the County Public Service Board SHALL be through the above provided address and cellphone.
- The County Public Service Board does not charge for any of the recruitment exercises, including shortlisting and appointment. Any request for payment or favor should therefore be reported to the police for appropriate action.
- The County Government of Nyeri is an equal opportunity employer
- People living with disability are encouraged to apply
- Only the short–listed candidates will be contacted by the Board.
- All applicants are required to obtain clearance from the following institutions
- The Criminal Investigation Department (CID)
- The Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- The Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
- The Ethics and Anti– Corruption Commission (EACC)
- Credit Reference Bureau