1. Payments Operations Intern
Main purpose of the job
1. The Intern will support the Payments Operations team with operational tasks.
2. EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE &EXPERIENCE:
3. Bachelor degree in Finance /Statistics/Engineering or Accounting/CPA/ CFA
4. Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel) and Google sheets
5. High-level written and verbal communication skills.
6. The ability to analyse, model and interpret data
7. A high level of mathematical ability
8. Problem-solving skills
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
1. Good analytical skills and quantitative reasoning
2. Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously with great accuracy, organization, attention to detail andfollow-through
3. Team player
4. Flexible and ability to adapt or change to new situations
5. Achievement Drive – Sets goals and strives to achieve them with enthusiasm and determination.
6. Pro-active – not afraid to actively flag when things are unclear or need extra checks
7. Available to start in the next 2 weeks
1. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to:
2. Learn more about the world of Technology in relation to Healthcare and Finance
3. Learn data and financial analysis
4. Gain a deeper understanding of business systems.
5. Learn how IT Systems operate at a growing company
6. Experience a strong sense of belonging as the team proudly works together.
7. Have a hands-on experience on working with complex projects and monitoring their progress
2. Medical Team Intern
Main purpose of the job
1. Pricelist mapping
2. Map names of medical services (drugs, radiology, lab tests, consultation and other procedures) to Carepay product names
3. Support setting up cost and quality controls
4. Mapping generic rules to medical services, procedures, drugs and lab tests
5. Mapping of provider pricelists to CarePay medical product codes
6. Using the CarePay platform to upload specific rules to the system
- Degree/Higher National Diploma in Nursing/ Clinical Medicine or any other medical course
- At least one year of relevant working experience
- Good knowledge of medical conditions, treatment types, healthcare services, medicines
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and excel.
- A proactive and curious mindset
- Preferred qualifications
- Detail oriented
- Team player
- Flexible and ability to adapt or change to new situations
- Discretion in handling confidential information
- Achievement Drive – Sets goals and strives to achieve them with enthusiasm and determination.
- Pro-active – not afraid to actively flag when things are unclear or need extra checks