- Kenya Customer Assessment Intern
The Customer Assessment Intern is responsible for assessing customers ability and willingness to pay back the loan taken on the solar home system before purchase. This will enable the team to collect complete Customer information for our database.
- Assessment of customer financial and personal details about their ability to repay back the acquired loan, using the NUM assessment tool.
- Providing feedback to customer on Assessment score.
- Support the Customer Finance team on the collection of customers’ accurate information i.e. correct names, phone numbers and location and filling this information in the customers’ page in the database.
- Report any issue that affects the Assessment methodology, in terms of data collection issues.
- Cope with new Assessment Methodology/any changes within an assessment procedure which can happen at any time within the Customer Finance Department.
Knowledge And Skills
- High Level of familiarity with typical income, expenditure and cashflow patterns of rural and per -urban households and micro-enterprises in assigned portfolio, including farmers, animal breeders, business owners and employees.
- Professional experience in traditional bottom of the pyramid (BoP) lending techniques preferably in microfinance sector
- 2 years Previous experience in Loan assessment preferably in a call center setting.
- Experience in customer relationship management
- Team player
- Bachelors degree in a business degree or any other related Field.
- Computer literacy, particularly good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Kenya Call Center Quality Assessment Intern
Team: Customer Experience
Reporting To: Head of Customer Experience
- Listen and monitor customer calls (both historic and real time), document required information and ensure call objectives standards are met [4 calls per agent].
- Ensure call Center executives have standard answers to all customer questions, complaints and concerns, and there is consistency in the way customer’s issues are handled.
- Ensures customer reports are logged in Solar Hub immediately
- Weekly quality score reports generated both at executives and team level.
- Analyze QA performance weekly and monthly trends and provide performance reports while highlighting areas for improvement.
- Mentor and support call Center executives to effectively serve customers.
- Design and implement training sessions for weak areas of call Center executives.
- Implement the CSI and NPS within the call Center and across.
- Implement any survey request within the call Center
- Monitor executive’s performance to deliver valuable data that can help with the modification of agent behaviour, skills, sales performance, and improving the customer experience.
- Develop evaluation programs and communicate performance standards and metrics to the team.
- Conduct one on one quality feedback sessions with call center executives if need be.
- Coach Call center executives to achieve required quality standards and daily metrics through set call protocols and system processes.
- Provide real time feedback to the call center team leaders.
- Retrieve sales calls and settle sales conflicts occasionally.
Knowledge And Skills
- Minimum of <1 years of experience performing Quality Assurance in a contact centre environment in all multiple channels (phone, chat, e-mail, social media)
- Experience with CSI and NPS methodology
- Experience developing and implementing QA programs highly preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Excellent grammar, spelling, and sentence construction
- Exceptional listening and analytical skills
- Proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint for presentations and reports required.
- Telemarketing/Sales force experience in financial sector preferred.
- Good knowledge of new products on the market in marketing (including digital marketing)
- High energy and enthusiasm
- Experience in financial services a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree or it equivalent
- French is a plus
- Experience in technology required for the role