Intern – Investment Team (6 months)
Objective of the BlueOrchard’s internship program is to create a pool of professionals who are passionate about impact investment and might be interested in exploring further opportunities with BlueOrchard as they may arise.
- Support in monitoring and analyzing Micro Finance Institutions and independently perform investment-related tasks;
- Conduct desk research regarding country risk, regulatory and competitive environment of local investees as well as potential new markets;
- Support the investment team in portfolio analysis and investors reporting.
Required skills and experience
- Master Degree, preferably in finance, business administration, related field or a similar professional experience;
- Experience in financial modelling is preferred;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, with advanced skills in Excel and Power Point; VBA skill is a plus;
- Proficiency in English and French. French speaking skills will be assessed.
Your personal profile
- Reliable and committed, self-starter with strong work ethics and positive energy;
- Excellent team player with high service orientation;
- Proactive, result-driven, flexible with “hands-on” approach and willingness to also perform administrative tasks.
What we offer
- Work in a global and fast-growing company with a true commitment to its mission of fighting global poverty and climate change;
- An entrepreneurial culture, offering multiple opportunities for learning and development;
- A dynamic and multicultural team spread around the globe.