Reports to: IT Officer
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the organisations Sales Partners through responding to and resolving technical questions from clients.
- Talk staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the phone, to help set up systems or resolve issues
- Train Sales partners on company products/ IT solutions to enable them effectively sell the products
- Provide support, including design and preparation of company brochures for the Sales Partners and preparation of relevant reports
- Support the roll-out and configuration of Safariwatch products to its clients
- Respond within agreed time limits to call-outs by safariwatch clients and sales partners
- Set up new users’ accounts and profiles for staff and Sales partners and deal with password issues
- Monitor the security of all IT systems and keep security programs up to date.
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- Prioritize and manage many client open cases at one time
- Establish a good working relationship with customers and other professionals, such as sales partners
- Test and evaluate new technology
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
IT Support team
- Respond to sales Partners inquiries as allocated within the hour during work hours.
- All Client questions should be acknowledged in the hour and resolved in 24hours
- Provide clear and easy to understand Training for newly recruited Sales partners
- Support to field Sales Partners should be satisfactory at 90% satisfaction from all sales partners.
- Customer satisfaction in terms of Technical support should be 90%
- Ensure 30% growth in sales in the current financial year through speedy response and support of Sales Partners.
- Implement IT support systems and procedures as per company policy to ensure efficient running of company operations.
- Ensure continued Individual development through taking 3 certifications on ZOHO CRM every quarter to enhance product knowledge.
- University degree/ diploma from a credible institution.
- Recently graduated between 2019 and 2021
Professional training and certification in IT would also be an added advantage.
Minimum of 1-2 years’ Internship experience in IT Industry.
Skills and Attributes
- Digital Marketing
- Networking knowledge
- Background in Sales
- Can do web creations
- CRM Knowledge/Web development and presentations.
Visit Their Website To Apply!