1. Mechanical Engineer
Our client, in the FMCG sector is hiring a Mechanical Engineer. The job holder will be responsible for ensuring that all machinery, equipment and motor vehicles are properly maintained for effective operations of the factory.
- Adhere to and implement policies and strategies on machinery and equipment.
- Develop maintenance and servicing schedules for all machinery and equipment.
- Ensure timely maintenance and servicing of all factory machinery and equipment.
- Inspect, test, repair, maintain and service factory machines and equipment.
- Proper record keeping of all factory machinery and equipment.
- Proper coordination of mechanics and electricians.
- Provide guidelines and basic training on proper use and maintenance of equipment and machinery.
- Ensure adherence to Health, Safety and environment regulations.
- Ensure provision of safe working conditions within the factory and eliminate hazards and risks.
- Troubleshoot system operational issues that impact system operation, safety, and reliability
- Provide hands-on field expert level support for construction
- Perform field inspections to ensure construction meets the design specifications
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering or relevant field
- 2+ years of experience in engineering and design of processing units, and equipment.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of how multi-disciplinary engineering team functions
- Five years’ relevant experience in Factory maintenance
- Experience in commissioning various mechanical and electrical systems
- Ability to explain technical information to technical and non-technical
- Demonstrated ability to manage a team, set priorities, handle budgets and provide constructive feedback to junior members
Method of Application
Applicants who meet the requirements stated above should send their applications and detailed CVs with a day – time Telephone number to the email address: email@example.com with Mechanical Engineer on the Subject line. Candidates MUST indicate their Current and Expected salaries
2. Quality Assurance Officer – Manufacturing
QUALITY ASSURANCE OFFICER- MANUFACTURING
Our client, in the FMCG sector is hiring a Quality Assurance Officer who will be responsible for assessing and verifying that products meet the set standards. He/she will also be responsible for introducing, maintaining quality and right quantity control procedures.
Job Location: Limuru
The Key areas of responsibility and duties include:
- Assist plant team in setting and maintaining quality objectives and assures plant quality objectives are being met.
- Assist in developing and maintaining new and existing food ingredient specifications.
- Assist in organizing and understanding customer satisfaction based upon product and service performance.
- Works with processing operators in identifying negative quality trends and repetitive defects.
- Develops and maintains documentation such as forms, policies and procedures related to food safety to keep up with changing requirements.
- Knows how to recognize, prevent and alleviate food safety hazards in the food plants.
- Participates in food safety audits.
- Reports processing problems or potential problems immediately to processing operators and QAS
- Follows work practices in Quality Assurance Manual and compares test results to standards.
- Monitors personal hygiene.
- Completes additional projects as assigned by supervisor.
- 2 Plus years of Quality Assurance experience preferably in the food industry
- Bachelor degree in Food Science or related science field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-starter with demonstrated high level of initiative
- PC Proficiency: Windows, MS Office (or equivalent software)
- Ability to work under pressure and to react to situation with a strong sense of urgency.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and within a team environment
Method of Application
Applicants who meet the requirements stated above should send their applications and detailed CVs with a day – time Telephone number to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org with Quality Assurance Officer on the Subject line. Candidates MUST indicate their Current and Expected salaries
3. Electrical Engineer
Our client, in the FMCG sector is hiring an electrical engineer to design and implement complex industrial, electrical systems. To do well in this role you should be a licensed professional engineer and have extensive experience as an electrical engineer.
Job Location: Limuru
- Designing, maintaining, implementing, or improving electrical instruments, facilities, components, equipment products, or systems for industrial purposes.
- Performing a wide range of engineering tasks by operating computer-assisted design or engineering software and equipment.
- Conferring with customers, engineers, and others to discuss existing or potential engineering products or projects.
- Ensuring that installation and operations conform to standards and customer requirements by preparing electrical systems specifications, technical drawings, or topographical maps.
- Establishing construction, manufacturing, or installation standards or specifications by performing a wide range of detailed calculations.
- Ensuring compliance with specifications, codes, or customer requirements by directing or coordinating installation, manufacturing, construction, maintenance, documentation, support, or testing activities.
- Writing reports and compiling data regarding existing and potential electrical engineering projects and studies.
- Preparing specifications for purchases of electrical equipment and materials.
- Supervising or training project team members.
- Estimating material, labor, or construction costs for budget preparation.
- Analyze project requirements and perform technical calculations supporting design, including electrical requirements, safety standards, and motor controls; develop and implement software databases to track production processes
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering degree from an accredited school.
- At least 2 years an Electrical Engineer in an industrial setting.
- Licensed as a professional engineer.
- Experience in using or a desire to learn the required software.
- Knowledge of applicable codes related to electronic engineering.
- Proficient in design and calculation software.
- Strong electronic testing and database design capabilities
- Strong understanding of electronic manufacturing processes
- Strong focus on quality control
- Proven innovative approach to electronic systems development
- Hands-on experience using design and calculation software
- Deep knowledge of electrical manufacturing processes
- Understanding of electrical engineering codes and safety standards
- Problem-solving abilities
- Attention to detail
- Strong organizational and communication skills
Method of Application
Applicants who meet the requirements stated above should send their applications and detailed CVs with a day – time Telephone number to the email address: email@example.com with Electrical Engineer on the Subject line. Candidates MUST indicate their Current and Expected salaries