1. Customer Success Account Lead
Main purpose of the job
A Customer Success Account Lead is end- to-end responsible for the growth and retention of either one of CarePay’s key accounts or several smaller accounts. Key objective is to make these clients more successful by enabling them to use the full breadth of CarePay’s products and services offering. In other words: by ensuring full adoption of CarePay’s propositions you enable the customer to unlock maximum value. Through this, you are also able to maximize revenue generation for CarePay (in a responsible way), whilst ensuring retention of the client.
- Manage key clients, their growth and retention.
- Apply best practices of customer success achievements at client(s) under management.
- Develop and apply standardized client processes and journeys.
- Identify opportunities for product development based on client’s direct and latent needs.
- Ensure high quality relationship & change management with key stakeholders and clients including understanding their needs.
- Ensure successful launch of product offerings, enhancement,and opportunities for scaling with client.
- Ensure outstanding customer satisfaction and service delivery for the client(s)
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Economics, Business or Healthcare Management with Project Management angle
- At least 3-7 years of relevant working experience in client-facing roles involving management of projects,relationship building, problem solving and application of analytical skills.
- Experience in working in fast changing environments (start-up, scale-up, digital & tech companies,consulting environments)
- Experience in and knowledge of health care insurance industry is an advantage.
- Understanding of private and public outpatient and in-patient healthcare delivery
- Strong commercial acumen
- Strong communicator at all levels of an organization up to Executive and possesses keen listening skills.
- Ability to incorporate business context and describe technical functionalities to those less versed in technology.
- Ability to partake and manage resources across a matrixed organization.
- Able to effectively manage multiple works streams.
- Outstanding project and process management skills
- Excellent change management skills
- Understanding of confidentiality and data protection issues
- Ability to thrive in a fastmoving experimental and agile organization, with “bias to action.”
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, professionalism, and a commitment to CarePay’s mission and values.
2. Cloud Engineer
Main purpose of the job
As a cloud engineer you are part of the technical platform team creating, maintaining and developing our infrastructure for running our business and supporting our engineering. As a team you own your backlog and take pride in achieving results. Your main task to is to deliver quality solutions for our end users and at the same time keep the platform fit for the future. You guide and coach other team members. Our main technologies are Java, AWS, SQL, Kubernetes, DataDog, Terraform, Angular, and Android. You will be working with a diverse and driven team that prioritizes impact over cutting-edge methods. Yet at the same you and your continuously probe and explore new opportunities and technologies.
1. Minimal qualifications
2. MSc in software engineering or related
3. At least 3 years plus relevant cloud engineering experience
4. Experienced in AWS, Containers, Kubernetes and build pipelines
5. Experience with Github or Bitbucket
6. Interest in global development and healthcare
7. English speaking
1. Have a cloud native mindset
2. Experience with DevOps, GitOps, and Infrastructure as Code (TerraForm)
3. Ability to design and build CI\CD process
4. Experience with at least one scripting language (bash/python/golang/JS)
5. Ability to identify risks and propose solutions for their mitigation (following GDPR)
6. Experience with developing solutions as part of a team
7. Experience working in a highly competitive, international business environment
What we offer
- The opportunity to work on projects with high social impact with a fun and motivated team
- Startup culture with an international team (>50% in Kenya), flat hierarchies, and Friday beers
- Based in Amsterdam or Nairobi with travel opportunities
- Your choice of equipment and tools
- Competitive salary and flexible hours