1. Sales Manager – Office Automation
Our client is a leading IT systems company in the country. They seek to hire a well-experienced Sales Manager who will be responsible for developing new accounts, increase revenue & retain existing customers with excellent customer relationship management for Imaging Outright Business
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Management level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Build strategy on developing new accounts, product positioning and pricing in liaison with the sales executives for existing customers
- Agree on new verticals/ Industries & develop the strategy for new accounts, product positioning and the company’s market share growth
- Ensure the new account & product targets, revenue, collections are met.
- Collect market intelligence information for decision making in liaison with the Head of Business to remain competitive in the market against competition
- Positioning calls in key corporate accounts
- Review business on a weekly & monthly basis to ensure that it is aligned to the Outright Business Strategy
- Constantly explore new markets or alternate channels for products e.g. Corporates, Saccos, hospitals, microfinance and any other verticals
- Ensures timely collection in liaison with credit control team
- Works closely with Head of Business and other internal departments to ensure timely and accurate delivery of projects/equipment. Ordering inputs in monthly basis
- Accountable for distributer strategy & liaise with them for Business development with targets at the branch level
Skills & Qualifications
- Degree in business management and / or any other related course
- 5 -7 years’ experience in the office automation industry
- Experience in office automation sales both hardware and software
- Proven leadership and ability to establish, maintain and drive teams.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Comprehensive and up to date knowledge of all solutions offered in Office Automation
- Must have a strong understanding of labor law and strong administration skills
- Excellent negotiation, excellent presentation, planning and organization skills
- Excellent Communication skills both verbal and written
- High level of integrity
2. Accounts Clerk Job – Deadline: 05/08/2021
Our client is a premier law firm providing a comprehensive range of legal services and solutions for domestic and international clients and they seek to hire a competent accounts clerk who will be tasked with assisting with the day-to-day accounting functions of the firm.
- Preparation of payment vouchers in the company’s accounting system
- Liaising with the sales department and raising sales invoices after receiving proforma invoices.
- Preparing Local purchase orders once approval has been received from the line managers.
- Doing filing and ensuring all accounting records are properly kept and that the records can be easily retrieved when necessary.
- Assisting in petty cash management and processing petty cash vouchers.
- Updating company ledger with other day-to-day transactions in the company’s accounting system.
- Any other Finance department duties that may be assigned to him/her by supervisors/ management.
- Degree in Accounting.
- Minimum CPA Section II or equivalent (ideally related with a degree).
- At least 1-2 years experience.
- Experience in statutory deductions.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team.
- Must have a good understanding of financial concepts and pay keen attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task and get things done to completion.
- Able to meet strict deadlines.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
Method of Application
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Accounts Clerk) to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 5th August 2021.