1. General Nursing Tutor Job – Deadline: 15/08/2021
To deliver quality teaching to students and produce qualified professional nurses in General Nursing Care
- Provide theoretical and clinical instructions of students to ensure mastery of skills
- Monitor students’ performance to maintain institutional standards
- Develop and review curriculum in line with Nursing Council requirements
- Conduct tests for (theory and practical) and evaluation of student’s assignment and performance
- Maintains clinical capability via regular clinical practice and take responsibility for own professional development.
- Participate in quality programs, clinical audit and research
- Compile examination questions and may also be invited to mark national examinations
- Ensure proper management of consumables to maximize efficiency and cost control
- Carry out any other duties assigned by the Principal or Senior Tutor in the interest of education
Required Qualifications for the Position
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
- Registered by the Nursing Council
- Must have a minimum of two (2) years working experience as a Tutor
- Current practicing license from the Nursing Council of Kenya
- Specialized training in Nephrology, Midwifery or Critical care is an added advantage
- Computer Literacy
Method of Application
How To Apply
If you are interested in the above position and you meet the requirements listed, please send your application together with a detailed CV, copies of Academic Certificates, three  referees and include their telephone contacts and email address to email@example.com so as to reach us not later than 15th August 2021.
2. Petrol Station Manager Job (40K) – Deadline: 07/08/2021
- Enforce all regulations, procedures and company policies and ensure that the station is being run as per the company norms.
- Direct and manage the financial performance of the station.
- Meet the different cost center revenue and performance targets.
- Prepare weekly cost center performance reports.
- In charge of all banking activities at the station.
- Ensure all staff shorts are properly documented and recovered immediately.
- Prepare and reconcile the petty cash report.
- Escort fuel truck from the depot and offload while ensuring all safety procedures are followed.
- Meet the different cost center sales performance targets.
- Prospect for new customers.
- In charge of preparing all reports required at the station and forwarding the same to head office.
- Proper management of all company stock at the station, ensuring no loss of the same.
- Proper management of all company property at the station, ensuring no damage of the same.
- Wet stock reconciliation.
- Report any damaged or malfunctioning equipment to head office
- Advise on competitor activity, e.g. pricing, discounts, credit, promotions, etc. in the area and advise accordingly.
- Follow up on all county statutory licenses required to ensure station compliance.
- Ensure any work done by contractors on site has been approved by head office
Skills & Qualifications
- Degree or Diploma in Business Administration, IT, Procurement, Sales and Marketing
- At least 3 years in a busy FMCG environment, with 1 year in Oil and Gas industry
- Good mastery of Computer MS office Packages
- Very good relational level/social
- Ability to lead a Team
- Customer oriented mind set and reliable
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Method of Application
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; kindly send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Petrol Station Manager) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Saturday 7th August 2021.