- Senior Operations Manager – Cysuites Apartment Hotel – Deadline: 13/07/2021
The Senior Operations Manager is responsible for providing overall leadership & support to Cysuites Apartment Hotel team, ensuring optimal efficiency of hotel operations.
- Fully responsible for all aspects of all departments.
- Support and work with all Head of Departments in all aspects of running this hotel
- Ensure the hotel premises are in operative condition having met all safety regulations, health, legal and licencing requirements.
- Conduct regular operations team meetings to discuss operational matters, sales targets, guest experience feedback, restaurant feedback and any staff issues.
- Closely monitor departmental overheads/ expenditures and keep them within allowable cost margins.
- In collaboration with the respective head of department, inspect store inventory and ensure stocks are in adequate levels and of acceptable quality.
- Work with the purchasing officer to establish a vendor’s database which includes vendor details, pre-qualification criteria, comparative price lists, contracts and periodic assessment evaluations.
- With the respective head of department, implement departmental SOPs and monitor the same on routine operational spot checks.
- Conduct routine inspection of premises to ensure cleanliness, ambience, service readiness and proper staff grooming.
- Facilitate interdepartmental coordination to ensure smooth operations at all times.
- Continuously develop human capital by providing mentorship and coaching to head of departments and support staff.
- Be available on call 24 hours a day to resolve any urgent problems on emergencies.
- Offer guidance on hotel marketing and assist on sales leads and conversion into guaranteed business.
- Set-up, reassess all monthly departmental/ staff sales targets.
- Review and analyse hotel operations to identify inefficiencies and areas of improvement.
- Oversee all hotel projects and liase with contractors for their timely completion.
- Prepare required financial reports, budgets and revenue forecasts.
- Prepare, circulate and present customized reports to the HODs and Board of Directors.
- Provide prompt and consistent feedback to the Board on the entire scope of hotel operations
- Monitor the purchase / indent / requisitions of each department, the accounts receivable (collection from debtors) and the accounts payable (payable to the vendors / suppliers etc).
- Randomly inspecting the stores (F & B / Kitchen) to check the stock in hand (quality, par stock levels, expiry etc) with the F & B Manager & Chef.
- Inspecting all department with their respective Manager’s for cleanliness, ambience, service readiness, staff grooming & hospitality culture.
- In conjunction with the head Chef, to ensure that profit margins are maintained, agreed costs are not exceeded through effective control systems, including issuing against dockets, sales analysis, menu costings and cash checks
- To ensure that company and statutory hygiene standards are maintained in all areas
- Ensure compliance to government statutory requirements
- Assessing and reviewing customer satisfaction and service recovery process.
- Any other duties as shall be assigned from time to time
- Degree or Diploma in Hospitality Management or any other related field.
- Minimum 3 to 4 years work experience in a 3 to 5 Star Hotel as a Deputy Manager, Asst. Operations Manager or Hotel Manager
- Computer literacy and proficiency in use of the Hotel Information Management Systems and Revenue Management Systems desired.
- Excellent revenue management skills with experience of budgets, P&L’s and forecasting.
- Must have exceptional communication skills.
- Must have excellent customer relations and people management skills.
- Must be able to work well under pressure and under minimum supervision.
- Must have conflict resolution skills to keep guests happy and to help guarantee their continued patronage
Apply Via https://careers.cytonn.com/jobs/1986?utm
- Chef de partie – Cysuites Apartment Hotel – Deadline: 19/07/2021
The Chef de Partie will be reporting to the Head Chef, and will be responsible for preparing food products of the highest quality in terms of freshness, taste, and consistency, with strict adherence to food and health guidelines and in accordance with the policies, procedures, and standards established to ensure maximum internal and external customer satisfaction
- Plan and direct the food preparation and culinary activities on a daily basis
- Prepare and cook foods of all types as per the menu offer
- Determine how food should be presented and create decorative food displays
- Liaise daily with the Head Chef and F&B Manager to keep open lines of communication regarding guest feedback
- Work hand in hand with the Head Chef in modifying menus or creating new ones that meet quality standards
- Determine production schedules and staff requirements necessary to ensure timely delivery of services
- Maintain proper rotation of product in all chillers to minimize wastage/spoilage
- Estimate amounts and costs of required supplies, such as food and ingredients
- Have full knowledge of all menu items, daily features and promotions
- Supervise and coordinate activities of junior staff engaged in food preparation
- Check the quality of raw and cooked food products to ensure that standards are met
- Ensure the cleanliness and maintenance of all work areas, utensils, and equipment
- Demonstrate new cooking techniques and equipment to junior staff
- Continually strive to improve food preparation and presentations
- Actively share ideas, opinions and suggestions in daily shift briefings
- Follow kitchen policies, procedures and service standards
- Follow all safety and sanitation policies when handling food and beverage
- Estimate food requirements and food costs
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards
- Any other duty as may be assigned from time to time
- A Diploma / Certificate in Food and Beverage production
- Minimum 4 years working experience in a similar position
- Demonstrate real passion for menu planning and leadership
- Good knowledge HACCP and other procedures in Food Production
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Window applications is an asset
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Apply Via https://careers.cytonn.com/jobs/1995?utm
- Cook – Cysuites Apartment Hotel – Deadline: 18/07/2021
Cysuites Apartment is looking for a Modern and a well motivated candidate to fill the position of a cook.
- Ensure preparation of food products are done effectively and correctly as per the laid down procedures
- Set up workstations with all needed ingredients and cooking equipment
- Keep a sanitized and orderly environment in the kitchen
- Ensure all foods and produce received are well labelled, Date stamped and stored correctly
- Ensure the standard recipes for all dishes are followed correctly and maintain uniformity of taste, Quality and portion control
- Ensure food preparation procedures are followed with critical check on costs and wastage
- Ensure all relevant documentations are maintained and report the same to immediate supervisor
- Ensure all stock levels are maintained and correctly documented
- Ensure to attend to any other duties that may be assigned by the immediate supervisor
- Diploma or higher national diploma in food production
- Certificate in Food production
- Experience as a cook for at least 2 – 3 years
- Knowledge in HACCP
- Excellent record in kitchen operations and procedures
- Exceptional cooking skills
- Computer skills is an added advantage
Apply Via https://careers.cytonn.com/jobs/1992?utm