1. Territory Management Representative
Scope/Purpose of role:
To contribute to the performance of the Sales & Distribution organization by implementing and executing a Territory Sales & Distribution plan that meets brand, volume, merchandising and promotion objectives for each outlet in order to achieve the overall area or channel trade marketing objectives
The Territory Management Representative will cover the retail outlets on the basis of a pre-assigned route/plan.
Reports To : Area Business Development Manager
- Develop and implement a territory trade marketing plan which meets the objectives of the area trade marketing plan in the areas of brand, volume, merchandising and promotion.
- Ensure that the territory distribution objectives of brand availability, stock holding and stock rotation are achieved.
- Ensure that price is in line with the company strategy
- Implement promotions, develop and execute merchandising programmes at POS with optimum use of resources and materials in order to achieve the highest in-store visibility and sales performance for the strategic brands.
- Provide market information and reports on performance of customers, brands and competition to ensure that the relevant marketing people are fully informed.
- Build loyalty by providing support to the trade through regular visits, accurate communication, problem solving, specialized advice and fair trade.
- Maintain accurate and relevant outlet information.
- To constantly monitor the achievement of yearly/cycle objectives through accurate reporting and feedback.
- Encourage adult consumers and retailers to buy EABL’s brands and strengthen brand loyalty.
- Manage financial accounts, assigned assets and material to ensure that trade marketing resources are secure and used in the most efficient and effective manner possible.
In an environment where Direct Store Delivery activity is performed:
- Manage receivables and cash collection in line with the company policies and trading terms.
- Responsible for accurate invoicing procedures, materials or goods under his (her) control
- Product and market
- Supply chain and trade marketing principles
- Legislation and regulations on alcohol
- Marketing standards
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Educated to a graduate level
- Worked as a distribution / sales representative for a period of 2 years.
Celebrating our inclusive and diverse culture is core to Diageo’s purpose of “celebrating life every day everywhere”. This purpose is, in itself, inclusive in nature, as it values everybody irrespective of background, disability, religion, gender or ethnicity.
We know that for our business to thrive and for Diageo to realize its ambition, we depend on having diverse talent with a range of backgrounds, skills and capabilities in each of the 180 countries in which we operate and to reflect our broad consumer base. We view diversity as one of the key enablers that helps our business to grow and our values, purpose and standards set the conditions for us to respect the unique contribution each person brings.
2.D&T Plan – Business Analyst
Job Description :
Flexible Working options / Travel requirements
It is our goal to reach greater flexibility of resources, which we recognize, may require a greater level of mobility and travel from some of our teams. For this role we anticipate the percentage of travel to be maximum 40%. Pattern of travel will be dependent on the needs of individual initiatives.