1. Marketing and Customer Experience Manager
We wish to fill in the above vacancy in our Business Department. Details of the position are as follows:-
The position is responsible for formulating, implementing and monitoring the Bank’s overall Customer Service Delivery strategy with the aim of ensuring that service delivery at all customer contact points is seamless and in line with the Bank’s Standards. The job also incorporates promoting the usage of the alternate banking channels of the Bank and designing and executing the brand communication strategy of the Bank that includes marketing, advertising, promotion and public relations activities with a view of developing and protecting the brand value of
- Customer Service
- Setting up of the customer service standards manual, maintaining and upgrading the contents and dissemination to customer service delivery points;
- Tracking and following up to ensure complaints are adequately resolved within agreed turnaround times as well as statutory reporting where required;
- Measuring and monitoring customer service standards via customer feedback surveys, branch visits and audits, mystery shopping among other methods;
- Training Customer Service Officers and Back office staff (in specific areas);
- Strategizing the role and functions of the Call Centre and supervision of the Call Centre staff to implement the strategy; and
- Developing and implementing sales strategies to increase registration and usage penetration of alternate channel products like retail and corporate internet banking, mobile banking, ATMs.
- Planning and implementing all activities in the annual marketing plan including: advertising campaigns for products, conducting product launches, new branch openings, account promotions, corporate event planninand coordination among others;
- Liaising and corresponding with advertising , media and PR agencies;
- Coordinating the successful launch of marketing campaigns;
- Ensuring timely and quality production of annual reports, calendar, quarterly statutory financial reports etc.
- Coordinating the setting up of Product exhibitions, stalls, marketing events, sponsored events, sales promotions, point of sale materials, among others;
- Assigning tasks to and supervising the Assistant Manager Marketing;
- Assisting overseas subsidiaries in their marketing requirements; and
- Managing the marketing budget in line with the marketing plan for the year while operating within budget when implementing.
- Master’s degree in Marketing, Brand Development, Product Development, Strategic Management or its equivalent from a recognized institution will be an added advantage; and
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Brand Development, Product Development or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Chartered Institute of Marketing diploma or its equivalent; and
- Member of Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM), AKIB or relevant professional body.
- At least 5 years relevant experience.
Ability to write complex letters, comprehensive reports and to perform complex calculations.
Skills and Attributes
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills;
- Good people management and project management skills; and
- Should demonstrate knowledge of banking applications.
- Submit your application to HR latest by Friday, 17th September 2021
2. Digital Manager – ICT department
- Design, implement and execute the Banks digitalizing vision and strategy in as set by the Head of ICT.
- Develops and promotes strong partnerships with IT teams and business partners (both internal and external) with a focus on collaboration and direct communication.
- Responsible for leading other leaders to build and deliver value according to the mission for each particular team.
- Ensure that teams and products are aligned with product owners and business priorities such that functional capabilities and technology innovations deliver key enablers of the business vision. Collaborates with other solutions delivery leaders to establish the team expenses and capital spending. Sets goals to ensure the success of the team.
- Performs all human resource management responsibilities for direct reports. Responsible for and oversees the digital technology platform and engineering teams who build and support it.
- Provides technical guidance and direction to managers and engineers on complex legacy and modern web design architectures and best practices.
- Champion the roll out of digital transformation in line with the Banks’ digitization strategy, and map the digital strategy to the Banks’ strategic priorities
- Partner with the various business units in the launch of Fintech products and services to ensure a maximization of cross-selling opportunities
- Coordinate the development of new and improved Service Delivery channels and any other additional channels that may be developed, which meet the needs of the bank customers to ensurethe bank remains competitive
- Participates in the design of hardware and software systems to assist in the smooth and efficient flow of information
- Oversee the development and maintenance and monitoring of communications networks.
- Perform the technical support function such as database, security, quality and standards.
- Use knowledge, experience and analytics to craft end to end user experiences that are contemporary, exciting, and efficient by virtue of being digitally enabled
- Manage all changes to LIVE IT systems and applications and ensure their continued availability and effectiveness.
- Oversee design, acquisition and delivery of IT training and training material for end-users.
- Oversee implementation of Disaster Recovery and security Plan and ensure their effectiveness
- A Degree in an ICT related field i.e. Bachelor of Computer Science, Bachelor of Business & IT
- Specialized certification in ICT
- Post graduate degree in business, computer science, marketing etc.
- Over three years and above experience in software development and design experience
- Vast experience in open software development
- Strong background in Web and mobile application development tools and languages
- Strong ability to work on SMS gateway support and integrations
- Ability to maintain and support middle – ware applications
- Experience with programming languages; Java, NET, Python, PHP etc.
Competencies & Attributes:
- Personality: A go-getter, enthusiastic, results oriented with excellent communication and social skills. A forward planner with clear focus, ardent team player, mature, reliable, hardworking and able to work without supervision.
- Sound knowledge of the Bank’s products and services; CBK Prudential Guidelines.
- Understand the Banking Act, Central Bank Regulations, prudential guidelines Understand and implement IT processes; and IT procedures.
- Knowledge of current trends in banking IT systems and benchmark for best practices
- Demonstrate a high degree of sensitivity, confidentiality when dealing with internal &external customers.
- Have a high sense of diplomacy, accuracy, attention for detail and with strong analytical ability.
- High levels of professionalism and professional development.
- Business acumen, Strategic thinker with ability to make sound decisions for the business particularly with regards to IT;
- Have good PR/interpersonal skills, have outstanding communication and reporting skills, problem analysis and listening ability.
- Honest with impeccable integrity (high ethical standards).
- Management ability: Responsibility and ability to grow, support and develop talent within the IT team.
- Computer skills: Must be adept in use of Ms Word, Excel, Access, power-point, Internet and email.
A package commensurate to the posts shall be discussed and agreed with the successful candidates.
3. Financial Analyst
The overall objective of the analyst is to ensure that the financing proposals are complete, correct and consistent with Bank’s established policies/procedures and are within the Shari’a and CBK prudential guidelines.
- Ensuring that the financing proposals are complete, correct and consistent with Bank’s established policies/procedures and are within the Shari’a guidelines and CBK prudential guidelines.
- Preparation of required statutory reports (CBK & CRB) and other reports as may be required by the bank’s management.
- Supporting business units with on time responses and ensuring set TAT are achieved and maintained;
- Instituting and overseeing the timely disbursement of facilities while ensuring adequate controls.
- Scrutiny of all required docs for the facility i.e. Check for :
- Customer’s application letter and required documents
- KYC documents e.g national ID, Pin etc
- Maintain record and track of the facility applications.
- Verify and prepare post LOO functions.
- Conducting competitor analysis and research to ensure continued market competitiveness and relevance of the bank.
- Keeping the relationship of branch financing officers abreast of the key financing issues/changes so as to improve relationship management.
- Supporting business units branch disbursement bookings on time responses and ensuring set TAT are achieved and maintained
- Maintaining a high quality of the assigned financing portfolio and the entire asset book with proper risk evaluation, proposition of timely corrective action to secure Bank’s interest.
- Timely tracking and follow ups of Facility proposals emanating from the business units for next level of approval within the agreed turnaround times.
- Undertaking other tasks as assigned from time to time by Head of Financing, immediate supervisors and other Management Team of the bank.
- Hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounts related, Administration or related field.
- Master’s degree an added advantage.
- Diploma in Banking and/or Professional Banking/CPA (K) qualifications a plus.
- Have a minimum of Five (5) years relevant work experience, with proven result oriented track record.
- Have strong customer service orientation/experience.
- Experience in Business development and banking operations
Competencies & Attributes:
- A thorough understanding of the Bank’s financing policy and CBK prudential guidelines.
- Interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with and manage expectations of customers and other stake holders.
- Analytical skills, understanding and interpretation of facilities as structured and options available in the process of structuring plans for turning around non-performing loans.
- Knowledge and effective application of all relevant banking policies, processes, procedures and guidance to consistently achieve required compliance standards or benchmarks.
- Planning and organizing skills for effective planning and execution of tasks and deliverables within timeframes and budget.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills for effective relationships with different stakeholders;
- Quality orientation to ensure consistency in adhering and uphold performance standards for Service Level.
- Agreements and quality of documentation.
- Self-empowerment to enable development of open communication, teamwork and trust that are needed to support performance and customer-service oriented culture.
A package commensurate to the posts shall be discussed and agreed with the successful candidates
Method of Application
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send you CV only quoting the job title on the email subject to firstname.lastname@example.org before 20th September 2021.