- Senior Risk Manager 2 – Credit Risk
Job Description Summary
The Credit Leader for GE Healthcare’s EMEA and South Asia regions is responsible for leading the team that determines credit limits for customers and distributors (trade credit), manages and further develops risk mitigation strategies, follows up on issues and seeks continuous improvement in processes and controls.GE Healthcare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator. Our mission is to improve lives in the moments that matter. Unlock your ambition, turn ideas into world-changing realities, and join an organization where every voice makes a difference, and every difference builds a healthier world.
Job Description Responsibilities
- You will be responsible for managing the credit risk of short-term trade receivables portfolio under delegated authority for Europe, Middle East, Africa and South Asia. This includes identifying, measuring, monitoring and controlling credit risk in a manner consistent with GE’s risk appetite.
- Ownership of credit extension, payment terms, downpayment requirements, restricted cash countries, watchlist customers, payment plans, late fees, recurring customer reviews and regular and ad-hoc reporting.
- Customer-focused development of efficient risk mitigation strategies such as collateral and credit insurance.
- Role excludes management of early/late collections, but close co-operation and exchange of lessons learnt with collections teams is essential.
- Shared ownership of enforcement and further development of Global Credit Policy framework
- Drive continuous improvement towards standard work and automation.
- Leadership, management and development of team of credit analysts to maintain high level of engagement.
Qualifications and experience
This role requires significant hands-on experience in the Risk Management & Credit Risk areas. Knowledge level is comparable to a Master’s degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma with relevant experience)
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems.
- Demonstrated ability to lead programs / projects.
- Ability to document, plan, and execute programs.
- Established project management skills.
- Knowledge of common risk metrics such as probability of default and loss given default ratings, scoring systems, as well as delinquency and reserve rates is desired
A good level of English and a valid work permit.
Apply Via https://jobs.gecareers.com/healthcare/global/en/job/GE11GLOBALR3575444EXTERNALENGLOBAL/Senior-Risk-Manager-2-Credit-Risk?utm
2. Indirect Channel Manager South and East Africa
Job Description Summary
You will work within the East and Southern African region in order to drive growth of channels and GE Healthcare product portfolio, drive financial results, ensure compliance and be accountable for keeping the risk profile within the region norms and standards as well as driving channel effectiveness, competence and reach. You’ll own the Go To Market through the various indirect channels in the designated region and lead a team of Channel account managers.You will be based in Johannesburg or Nairobi Job Description Essential responsibilities
- Deploy the channel strategy and initiatives with co-development and guidance of Channel management Center of Excellence
- Be responsible for growth, coverage and penetration of the end user market within the channel segment
- Be responsible for management and development of channel account teams.
- Ensure strong Account plan discipline with channel partner and channel account teams.
- Provide strategic leadership on Channel partner vision, deployment and support strategies, training requirements and execution and utilization of resources
- Evaluate channel partner efficiency and delivery and constantly evaluate the portfolio on various parameters including effective coverage, care area segmentation, performance of the dealer feet on street
- Enhance the utilization of existing channels with a view to integrate and simplify where appropriate, help formulate strategies for identifying, developing and managing new channels by leveraging synergies in your region
- Monitor channel effectiveness and improvement initiatives
- Develop and Drive Op Mechs for performance reviews with channel partners
- Ensure effectiveness of recruitment, onboarding and management of channels inside the region.
- Ensure a healthy pipeline of alternative distribution channels- long-term and spot
- Analyze territories and maintain in conjunction with country leadership and appropriate coverage models
- Identify potential Channel Partners, recruit, qualify and facilitate thru appointment process including gaining necessary approvals
- Ensure channel partner sales force effectiveness/skills and coordinate with modality teams for product certification programs
- Track and communicate market trends, to/from field including competitor data, and develop and lead effective counter-strategies.
- Embrace and implement Channel Partner management best practices
- Responsible for forecasting based on channel prospects. Adept in calling estimates with Risks and Opportunities.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze customer data and develop financially sound sales offers
- Assist channel partners in finding complementing products to offer comprehensive portfolio to customers.
- Mapping of competition channel partners, their strengths and weaknesses.
- Maintain and nourish relationships with KOLs in the assigned business segment/territory
- Bachelor degree or above
- At least 5 years’ experience in Healthcare related sales
- Experience in direct sales or through channel partners of multiple products in Healthcare imaging equipment
- Experience in leading a sales team and channel partner teams to achieve business goals.
- Demonstrated experience and success in the management of alternative sales channels of multiple products in Healthcare imaging equipment sales.
- Experienced strategic leadership skills
- Exceptional skills as a change agent and process oriented individual
- Fluent in English and local language speaking
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Customer focused mindset with proven ability to respond quickly to internal and external customer needs
- Ability to build rapport, energize and influence people
- Strong ethics, integrity and compliance orientation
- Takes initiatives, accountability and responsibility for own work.
- Strong presentation, coordination, commercial, analytical, negotiation, problem solving and influencing skills.
- Must be highly motivated, results driven, energetic and capable of multi-tasking in a dynamic, rapidly growing organization.
- Strong knowledge and experience of end to end sales process and working with cross functional teams (Order to Remittance, Finance, Services, Country sales, Inquiry To Order etc.)
- Successful experience in multi-stakeholder environment
- Analytical and clear-thinking skills with the ability to synthesize complex issues into simple solutions and messages.
- Demonstrate ability to work independently
- Cash Leader – Emerging Markets
Job Description Summary
The Cash Leader is responsible to lead the Emerging Markets cash operations, collections, coordinate credit risk and treasury related matters, including but not limited to working capital flows management and reports, credit risk policy compliance and operational partnership with all the stakeholders related to these topics.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for working capital flows estimate and performance for Emerging Markets
- Estimate and establish operational mechanisms to deliver collections targets
- Partner with business leaders and local stakeholders including Commercial Teams, Controllership and Operations to achieve cash goals
- Managing reviews with EMEA on all cash metrics & owning any related actions
- Estimate and follow-up working capital balance sheet accounts
- Manage operational mechanisms to control and reduce as much as possible unbilled receivables
- Lead & drive lean projects around cash cycle including ownership of PSR’s
- Provide guidance, metrics and action plans to achieve Cash targets
- Provide oversight to best practices in cash processes across P&L/region and act as key resource for driving projects
- Responsible for collections structure and results for the region
- Manage collections mechanisms to ensure past dues targets are met
- Partner with HEF in the management of credit assessment, ensuring compliance with regional and global policies … provide credit assessment and recommendation for large deals and exceptional conditions according to business DoA
- Support commercial teams from a credit and cash perspective to ensure credit risk mitigation and adequate cash profile
- Partner with HEF team to find alternatives for commercial conditions that cannot be supported by HC books
- Master or bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration and minimum of ten years in sales, management and/or operations within GE
- Significant Finance, Operational and/or Cash flow experience
- Demonstrated program/project management experience in a global environment, including project initiation, scoping, resourcing, scheduling, budgeting, requirements gathering, risk management, and communication
- Process improvement experience, knowledge of continuous improvement methodologies & in-depth understanding of related processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal, teamwork, networking skills, Modality Shift 1 collaboration, negotiation & conflict resolution skills; Ability to interface and influence at all levels in the organization
- Analytic, creative and business focused problem solver
- Change agent with energy, passion & enthusiasm to drive change
- Strong organizational skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of Quality Management System tools
- LEAN experience
- Ability to make decisions under pressure and take ownership for assigned projects and programs
- Ability to multi-task & handle tasks with competing priorities effectively
To comply with US immigration and other legal requirements, it is necessary to specify the minimum number of years’ experience required for any role based within the USA. For roles outside of the USA, to ensure compliance with applicable legislation, the JDs should focus on the substantive level of experience required for the role and a minimum number of years should NOT be used.