1. Business Development Manager, Android Platform Partnerships
About the job
As an Android Business Development Manager, you will help manage and drive Android’s growth. You are a true thought leader who can see multiple steps ahead and identify industry trends and key influencers. You open doors on potential partnerships, lead exploratory talks with partners, establish partnerships, and then manage the ongoing partner relationship.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for leading Android-related agreements for Google services. You’ll be working with industry leading partners and will manage and nurture those relationships on an ongoing basis.
You will work collaboratively with Product, Engineering, Legal, Finance, Marketing, and other partner-facing teams to initiate, support, and grow your partner accounts.
- Grow the Android ecosystem in the East African region, working closely with key stakeholders.
- Lead all aspects of Android account management with mobile network operators in the East Africa region and manage product/service launch programs.
- Build strong, long-term, trust-based relationships and manage partnerships to deliver results by becoming an expert on each target’s organization, business model, and priorities.
- Serve as ongoing Android relationship manager for partners, helping to realize and optimize value from the partnership.
- Work closely with other account teams at Google to develop coordinated account strategy where appropriate. Grow and influence the mobile industry ecosystem.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with the mobile network operator/OEM industry in mobile payments and/or app content.
- Ability to speak in English and Swahili fluently.
- Ability to travel internationally up to 20% of the time.
- Experience with market development, business development, and ongoing partner relationship management.
- Experience in engineering, international consulting, and Pay TV/STB industry knowledge.
- Ability to serve as an advocate for accounts internally and work collaboratively to identify opportunities or resolve issues.
- Ability to represent Google in discussions and structure terms to achieve strong ongoing partner alignment.
- Ability to interpret legal documents and work with attorneys on specific contract language.
- Ability to speak in French fluently.
Apply Via https://careers.google.com/jobs/results/114219083966096070-business-development-manager-android-platform-partnerships/?company=Google&company=YouTube&hl=en&jlo=en-US&location=Nairobi,%20Kenya&utm
2. Industry Manager, Multi-Industry, Global Sales
About the job
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing businesses grow. Using your relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google’s key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As part of this team, you will work with customers to help them transform and scale by delivering Google value everyday. In this role, you will lead transformative relationships with some of Eastern Africas companies with a Pan African footprint. You will shape how these companies evolve in their digital transformation and help them leverage Google products to achieve both their brand and performance goals.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We’re uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google’s broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in Sales and/or commercial leadership.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently.
- Demonstrable media experience in business development, customer relationships, and consultation.
- Experience working cross-functionally in an organization.
- Knowledge of performance advertising, media strategy, consumer research, and campaign performance management.
- Knowledge of performance based advertising and how Google products can help deliver on customer objectives.
- Knowledge of, and established relationships within the advertising, telecommunications, and banking industries.
- Define business strategy aligned to the customers strategies by analyzing data, trends, customer’s performance, business models, and identifying opportunities.
- Develop and maintain executive-level relationships and serve as a point of contact to our customers with the goal of extending relationships, increasing the customer’s growth, and optimizing the advertising resources.
- Develop strategic, forward thinking, data-driven analysis, and consultative recommendations that align with customer goals and quantify high-impact opportunities with clear recommendations to present to customers.
- Structure joint business plans for key customer accounts and help transform growth curves thorough understanding of their business objectives, key performance indicators (KPIs), and challenges.
- Educate the market on Google’s advertising solutions and contribute strategically to the growth, development, and direction of Google’s products and services in Sub Saharan Africa.
3. Technical Director
About the job
The Office of the CTO (OCTO) is a diverse team of highly experienced engineers and technologists, working on behalf of the Cloud CEO, whose mission is to foster market-disrupting collaborative innovation between Google and the world’s most ambitious organizations.
As Technical Director, Office of the CTO, Google Cloud, you will create and reinforce the human pathways between Google Engineering and our most strategic customers and partners, allowing all of us to start from loosely defined, potentially transformative market opportunities and convert them into new, technology-enabled businesses. Your experience spans people, process and technology, with a heavy emphasis on engineering savvy that enables expert judgment in high stakes situations where complex decisions are made in an environment of significant uncertainty. You will help our customers create their future and help us create the future of Google by continuously tuning our innovation system to the needs of the world’s most complex enterprises.
Google Cloud provides organizations with leading infrastructure, platform capabilities and industry solutions. We deliver enterprise-grade cloud solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology to help companies operate more efficiently and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the future. Customers in more than 150 countries turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to solve their most critical business problems.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 10 years of work experience in software, hardware, or infrastructure engineering, with a focus on technical innovation and engineering leadership.
- Experience leading and influencing strategic initiatives without authority.
- Experience communicating with customers on the impact of technology.
- Extensive experience co-creating cloud roadmaps at a CIO, CTO, or SVP of Engineering level.
- Team oriented leader, with the ability to navigate across organizations and functions for the benefit of transformation projects with clients and/or a company.
- Highly technical, with experience applying technology to solve business problems.
- Cultivate collaborative innovation with enterprises and organizations in the Africa region.
- Synthesize information from previous experience and new learnings into suggestions for new Google products and platforms.
- Inspire others internally and externally to work through difficult and disruptive endeavors through sharing experiences/learnings while a member of OCTO.