1. Medical Representative
- Achieve or exceed agreed sales targets with the judicious implementation of designed marketing strategies and promotional tools.
- Build close liaison with target customers and KOLs of the territory to use them for scientific activities and the maximum generation of prescriptions of the products.
- Prepare target customers’ lists as per guidelines, visit them regularly and frequently as per company policy and communicate products’ messages effectively, resulting in the prescription generation and sales of the assigned territory.
- Review doctors’ lists of the whole territory at least twice a year, maintain a record of the whole territory and ensure effective and timely reporting.
- Ensure regular chemists’ visit in order to get feedback about the prescriptions of the defined products and competitors.
- Research Competitors – Provide competitive information such as bid situations, pricing data, or bundling arrangements in order to establish negotiated pricing contracts for assigned products.
- Gathers analyzes and delivers information from the field to allow the company to develop strategies and products appropriated to the Quality and Safety Testing market.
- Diploma in Pharmaceutical Technology required (NOTE: must be registered with Pharmacy and Poison Board).
- Vast pharmaceutical products knowledge
- Possess at least 4 years’ experience in a similar setting.
- Vast experience as a medical representative at KNH, Nairobi region, and Mount Kenya Region
- Valid Driving license
2. ICT Support Assistant
- A degree in Computer Science or equivalent education from a recognized institution.
- IT support and experience in customer service of 1 year
- Ability to explain technical issues to non-technical users
- Any Certification is an added advantage
- Ability to work long hours in the evenings and over weekends
- Providing first-line technical support, answering support queries via phone, email, and in-person
- Support users in the use of computer equipment, MS Dynamics, and Office applications
- Initiating user rights changes or system setups as per request.
- Participating in the testing of applications
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, operating systems, and applications.
- Carrying out routine software and hardware maintenance
- Servicing and fixing ICT equipment.
- Troubleshooting system and network problems, diagnosing and resolving software/hardware
- Liaising with ICT staff and help in establishing ICT user support knowledge
- Tracking work in progress, recording issues, and solutions.
- Assisting the Head of ICT with the implementation of projects as required.
- Good communication and presentation skills – both verbal and written
- Proactive problem solver
- Ability to work independently & a positive team player
- Conducts self professionally, exhibits high levels of tolerance and patience
- Help Desk service skills
Method of Application
Send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org.