1. IT Security Specialist
The Bank’s Group Information Security Department is charged with the responsibility of protecting and safeguarding KCB Group’s information assets.
The role holder will work with and provide support to Security Specialists across various information and cyber security domains such as Application & Software Security, Data Protection, Network Security, Host & Endpoint Security, Identity and Access Management, Vulnerability Management, Cloud Security, Security Monitoring etc.
- Plan, conduct and manage periodic user access recertification and reviews.
- Provide tactical security expertise across various security domains as assigned from time to time.
- Provide technical security related support to ICT projects from inception through to successful implementation.
- Support the implementation of procedural, operational and technical security controls across the bank’s ICT systems.
- Install, configure, and upgrade security systems / solutions while maintaining requisite levels of security.
- Identify and provide solutions for information security related problems & anomalies and report violations of security policies.
- Conduct continuous research and provide technical security expertise on threats affecting KCB Group information assets.
- Monitor the bank’s ICT systems for indicators of compromise, investigate incidents and take appropriate steps to contain, neutralize and prevent breaches from happening in the future.
- Participate in activities aimed at mitigating information and cyber risks identified by various assurance teams such as Information Risk and Audit.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- A Bachelor’s degree in IT or Computer Science or related field from a recognized university.
- Must possess at least one security certification such as CEH (Certified Ethical Hacker); SSCP (Systems Security Certified Practitioner); CISA (Certified Information Systems Auditor); OCSP (Offensive Security Certified Professional); CompTIA Security+ or any other security certification.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in Information Technology; with at least 1-year experience in Information Security or Cyber Security.
- 2 years’ experience in Systems/Database/Network Administration.
- Experience in Project Implementation and user training is desired.
The above position is demanding; for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log in to our Recruitment portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.
To be considered your application must be received by Friday 20th August 2021.
Qualified candidates with disability are encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
2. Audit Manager – Deadline: 23/08/2021
Reporting to the Head of Internal Audit, the role holder will contribute to execution of the Audit Plan and provide assurance as required by KCB Bank South Sudan Limited and KCB Group Plc senior management on the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes to add value and improve organizations operations.
- Provide leadership in Individual Audit Assignments.
- Conduct risk assessment for the development of annual internal audit plans
- Provide assurance that operations and processes conform to current policies and procedures.
- Identify control and process weakness, document main control points and provide support for report recommendations.
- Provide assurance that organization ‘s objectives and goals will be achieved efficiently and effectively.
- Maintain respectful and effective communications and relationships with key stakeholders.
- Present to management the results, recommendations, and conclusions of the audit reviews.
- Analyse operational and management processes and system controls effectiveness and efficiency
- Quality assurance review and implementation tracking of audit issues in Team-Mate system
- Teach, coach, develop and mentor team members in all aspects of the audit methodology
- Bachelors’ degree in any business-related field from a recognized institution. A Masters’ degree in relevant field will be an added advantage.
- Must possess professional qualification in CPA (K), ACCA, CISA & CIA
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the field of Auditing preferably in Financial Services Sector.
- Extensive knowledge of the Financial Services dynamics, International Financial Standards and local regulations.
- Sound knowledge of the business environment and economic dynamics of South Sudan and the East African region.
- Demonstrable strong leadership and interpersonal skills to manage strategy, change, diversity, financial performance, productivity, champion customer focus, and manage people in a multi-cultural environment.
- Effective communication skills and ability to work with all stakeholders while maintaining independence.
- A high level of business acumen and ability to display orientation to market dynamics and profit orientation.
3. Senior Application Developer
The Senior Application Developer will be responsible for leading the design, development and deployment of large-scale complex software solutions at an enterprise level. These applications are often high-volume mission critical systems and will provide an exposure to a broad range of technologies across all layers of architecture in JAVA, Redhat Integrations, Cloud and DevOps practice.
He/She will work independently or collaborate with teams across the development organisation to understand the functional requirements and translate them into shippable products. In addition, he/she will be a technical lead in many projects and a thought leader in the integrations and software development practice.
- Develop systems and systems integrations on the bank’s integrations middleware stack using JAVA and Red Hat Integration technologies and tools to drive business.
- Work closely with product owners and business analysts and solution architects during requirements engineering phase to understand and document functional and non-functional requirements.
- Work together with Group Enterprise Architecture teams to analyze product requirements and design best-fit architectures and solutions guided by KCB policies and industry best practices and standards.
- Identify, champion, and implement innovative solutions that exploit existing business opportunities and mitigate existing risks.
- Accountable for development and timely delivery of quality applications and software solutions from requirements definition, review of solution design (SDD) and interface specification documents (ISD), user test planning and review, defect tracking, and ensuring closure project
- Specify and ensure application controls are incorporated during design of the software in order to check on risk exposure
- Analyze and fix software applications bugs and defects and contributes towards ensuring high availability, scalability, fault tolerance and resilience of production solutions and applications.
- Design, develop unit test plans and perform unit and scenario testing for application code bases and
- Work with technology operations and support teams to handover system support skills and documentation and formulate OLA agreements with level 3 support.
- Collaboratively work with the Quality Assurance analysts and product owners to carry our functional and system tests and play a key role in facilitating User acceptance tests.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- University degree from a recognized institution preferably in Computer Science or Information Technology.
- 5 years Technology experience with at least 2 years’ experience in developing enterprise grade highly scalable Java based applications.
- Application development experience using any of the following technologies:
Java 1.8+, Spring Framework, Apache Camel, Spring Boot, Restful Services (JAX-RS), REST and SOAP API, Java Testing Frameworks (JUnit, Mockito, PowerMockito), Microservices, JPA/JDBI, Openshift.
- A good understanding of Cloud infrastructure & continuous integration tools such as GIT, Jenkins, XLR.
- Able to work with a variety of customers and collaborate with technical teams.
- Experience working in a fast-paced agile environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent planning, organization, problem-solving and analytical skills.