1. Head of ICT
We are looking for an experienced Head of ICT to oversee the use of Information technology (IT) in our company. You will be the one to devise the company’s IT strategy and ensure that all systems necessary to support its operations and objectives are in place.
An excellent Head of ICT must have a solid IT background and consistently keep up-to-date with advancements of the field. Apart from their education and experience, they must have every quality of a leader and strong strategic and business acumen.
The goal is to ensure that information technology adds the maximum value to our company so as to facilitate the success of our business.
- Area 1: ICT Technology development
- To ensure sustained business at KWAL’s by proactively implementing appropriate ICT infrastructure and providing ICT products and services that create efficient service delivery and support KWAL’s performance.
- Lead overall technology engagements/projects/programs to successful completion, on time, on budget in line with desired outcomes.
- Develop and implement an organization-wide information technology (IT) strategy and Enterprise Architecture that aligns with the organization’s vision and its current and long-term business objectives.
- Contribute to business planning at the top executive level so that future IT opportunities and challenges can be considered so that the organization’s IT strategy is aligned with other business strategies.
- Establish and maintain the ICT reputation and credibility with key business stakeholders.
- Ensure stable and optimised SDLC across all application
- Alignment with Distell Ltd Enterprise Architecture and Governance Framework
- Area 2: Leadership & Innovation
- Contribute to the general business understanding of the business value of ICT in the organization and business leadership
- Propose new/enhanced functionality with regard to methods, systems and work processes, which lead to higher quality or better results or reduced cost
- Stay abreast of current developments in industry best business practices
- Fulfil role of futurist and trusted advisor relating Digital advances that will impact KWAL
- Area 2: ICT Policies & Guidelines
- Lead the development, implementation and enforcement of ICT related policies and procedures to ensure focus to the overall strategy and objectives.
- To develop, implement, monitor and maintain policies and procedures to guide the ICT operations of KWAL.
- Manage ICT Audit activities and subsequent actions.
- Alignment to Distell Ltd Governance Framework
- Area 3: ICT Security
- Develop an overall IT security strategy and ensure that appropriate IT security systems and processes are in place to protect the privacy and integrity of the organization’s information and related intellectual property.
- Actively manage Cyber Risk and response strategy
- Area 4: Team Development
- Establish systems to attract, develop, engage, and retain talented individuals and create an environment where they can realize their full potential and contribute to the attainment of departmental and organizational goals.
- Organize and manage the available human capital within the department through training, development and proper positioning to ensure optimal productivity and high value services to internal and external customers by leveraging on synergies and good communication.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Professional qualification in ICT will be an added advantage.
- A Master’s Degree in a relevant field is an added advantage.
- At least eight 8 years’ experience in an ICT Department in medium to large organisation, five (5) of which must be in a management position.
- FMCG industry will be an added advantage.
2. Sales Representative – HoReCas
The job holder will be responsible for managing and servicing existing outlets while prospecting and developing new accounts with a focus on building long term customer relationships and increasing sales revenue in the HORECA Segment.
- Area 1: 4 A’s Execution in HORECAS
- Achieve product availability targets for the assigned outlets through identifying and negotiating listings and targets for strategic focus brands to drive and maintain numeric distribution by brand category.
- Enhance product accessibility through identifying and negotiating SOVI (Forward Share Inventory and limit Out of Stocks) and achieving cold and ambient space targets by channel and brand category.
- Promote product affordability on price by ensuring adherence to Recommended Retail Price (RPP) guidelines per strategic focus brand by channel and outlet type.
- Identify, negotiate, plan and execute activation opportunities such as promotions and tastings with customer in line with the territory sales plan.
- Area 2: Sales Revenue Growth in HORECAS
- Conduct client visits for existing and potential outlets in order to achieve the given sales targets and ensure sustained business growth.
- Achieve required customer visit hit rate; call effectiveness and minimum order quantities and/ or values in order to drive sales in volume and value.
- Pro-actively manage the cash and credit resources of the customer to drive growth of KWAL brands in terms of volume and value.
- Monitor and manage company assets such as fridges, vehicles within the KWAL policies and procedures to ensure optimal use.
- Receive, follow up and resolve all customer queries and complaints in collaboration with the customer service team in an efficient manner.
- Prepare and submit accurate and timely reports to the territory manager to facilitate proper planning.
- Identify Potential New Accounts and open the accounts directly with Kwal to grow business and Drive Volumes.
- Area 3: Debt Management
- Ensure Account payment and Reconciliations are done on Time to avoid supply inconsistencies.
- Ensure HORECAs Accounts operates within the stated credit limits.
- Area 4: Relationship Management.
- Build, manage and maintain good strong long term customer Relationship with Kenya Wines Agencies and the key partners.
- Ensure Timely address of Customers queries.
- Ensuring Immediate Customer Feedback.
- Bachelor degree in business a business related course.
- Membership in a professional body would be an added advantage.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in retail and experience with HORECAS preferably in a beverage environment.