1. Financial Advisor – Life Assurance
Transforming our communities by turning their dreams into life through the promotion of our innovative Insurance products to prospective clients, maintaining relationships, and identifying growth opportunities.
Why choose to be a Financial Advisor at Madison Life Assurance Kenya?
- Attractive commission-based earnings with no upper limit on our potential income
- Market-driven products
- Free structured and best in class training to equip you with the necessary skills and knowledge in Insurance sales
- Excellent Rewards and Incentives to appreciate performance and keep you motivated
- Opportunity to be the entrepreneur and grow your business with a recognized Brand.
- Unwavering Company support to ensure you succeed
- Career advancement opportunity
- Age: 25 years and above
- Academic Qualifications: C- in KCSE, Degree or Diploma in any field.
- Work ExperienceNot necessary, however previous experience in sales or financial services is an added advantage.
- Skills: Excellent communication, listening skills, and Digital savvy
- Personal Attributes: Self-drive, Entrepreneurial mindset and passionate/can-do attitude, and coachable.
Candidates with the required qualifications, experience, and competencies who wish to apply for the above position are required to forward their applications with their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Medical Service Manager
- Managing the day to day medical services and activities to deliver quality, efficient, and affordable services to customers;
- Participate in the company’s review of the healthcare strategy and implementation;
- Create and maintain relationships with providers of medical products and services;
- Promote efficient and effective pricing of external healthcare products and services;
- Coordinate our healthcare customer service delivery;
- Monitor developments in the healthcare industry and recommend appropriate strategies to address such developments;
- Coordinate provision of retail and corporate healthcare programs and assist in the development of Company programs in the management of chronic diseases;
- Review the existing healthcare structure and processes and recommend changes for improving operational efficiency and effectiveness;
- Maintain a wide panel of healthcare providers who will deliver value to our customers;
- Coordinate healthcare education and wellness programs in the Company
Qualifications and Certifications
The suitable candidate should have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in medicine;
- Training in management and business administration will be an added advantage;
- Current membership to professional bodies and relevant practicing certificates;
- Several years related experience in insurance or a hospital establishment;
- Qualified candidates should be mature, self-driven, and able to relate positively with various players in the healthcare industry;
- Qualified candidates should have a passion for developing a career in institutional healthcare management;
- Good communication skills.
Qualified candidates are required to forward their applications together with their CVs, and copies of certificates to the HR Manager at email@example.com on or before 13th August 2021.