1. Front Office Receptionist
Our client is an off-grid electric product technology company and they are seeking a front office receptionist to join their team to manage our front desk on a daily basis and to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks.
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
- Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
- Update calendars and schedule meetings
- Arrange travel and accommodations, and prepare vouchers
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer service attitude
- High school degree; additional certification in Office Management is a plus
2. Sales Manager – Appliances
Our client is a well-established organization and they are looking for a Sales Manager / Retail Specialist- Appliances for their Office in Kenya.
- Ensure effective merchandise of products and displays to optimize sales and profitability.
- Maintain positive working relationships with store employees and customers.
- Engage in sales campaigns, offer excellent customer service in interactions.
- Coordinating the brand ambassador team and assisting with recruiting and training new hires.
- Providing product demonstrations to brand ambassadors and clients, and taking the lead in resolving complaints
- Analyzing brand ambassadors team performance and scheduling training/refresher sessions accordingly.
- Conducting market research and sharing findings with the team.
- Working alongside the team to draw up strategies to increase customer base.
- Setting sales targets and implementing incentives.
- Following up daily, weekly and monthly sales of brand ambassador and each store
- Maintain a neat and clean store area at all times.
- Display Responsibilities
- Identifying Trends
- Merchandise Tracking
- Inventory and Ordering follow ups
- Proven work experience as a retail specialist, Sales, Account Management or relevant role
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience