1. Tender Administrator
Our client is a leading tech company that offers advanced physical security solutions in East Africa and integrates security, accessibility, communication and infrastructure. They are seeking to recruit a tender administrator to join their team. As a tender administrator you will be responsible for preparing tenders, from reviewing the initial request to tracking and managing the tender process to submitting the final bids to purchasers.
- Prepare the tender within the set deadlines and responsibilities
- Communicate with the account manager and internal Tender process team for each bids where necessary
- Reviewing tender document requirements
- Prepare bid bonds if required
- Prepare the Worksheets for supplier pricing
- Strive to continuously improve the tender process
- Thorough understanding of bidding process and documentation
- Thorough understanding of IFMIS operations
- Sourcing and liaising with manufacturers for correct responses and solutions.
- Proposed solutions product knowledge.
- Preparation of Quality Tenders, proposals, quotations for any prospect client.
- Contributing to the written proposal in terms of content and presentation.
- Ensure timely delivery of compliant and commercially sound bits.
- Diploma in IT or related field
- 1-3 years’ experience
- Excellent English communication skills both written and verbal
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Positive, can-do attitude, with the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Prior experience with providing administrative support, ideally in a sales or commercial environment
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Eye for detail
- Self-starter able to work independently and in teams
- Flexible and adaptable
- SAP Online Submission
2. Accounts Assistant
Our client is a leading tech company that offers advanced physical security solutions in East Africa and integrates security, accessibility, communication and infrastructure. They are seeking to recruit an accounts assistant to join their team. As the Accounting Assistant you will perform daily accounting tasks that will support their financial team.
- Reconcile invoices and identify discrepancies
- Seeking expenditure approval for all expenses before incurring expenses
- Making payments
- Handling liquid cash by making petty cash expenditure and pay certified vouchers
- Create and update expense reports
- Process reimbursement forms
- Enter financial transactions into internal databases
- Maintain digital and physical financial records
- Participate in quarterly and annual audits
- Entering daily transactions to ERP
- Maintain daily record of payment and receipt, ensure that documentation on all payments and collection are complete
- Prepare all periodic cash reports
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Work experience as an Accounting Assistant or Accounting Clerk
- 1-3 years experience
- Knowledge of basic bookkeeping procedures
- Familiarity with finance regulations
- Good math skills and the ability to spot numerical errors
- Hands-on experience with MS Excel and accounting software (e.g. QuickBooks)
- Organization skills
- Ability to handle sensitive, confidential information
- BSc/Ba in Accounting, Finance or relevant field