1. Maintenance Engineer-Mechanical & Electrical
About the role:
We currently seek a Maintenance Engineer-Mechanical & Electrical, under the Operational excellence unit, to Influence continuous productivity improvement through recognized productivity programs such as OE, TPM, etc. in East Africa’s largest organics recycling facility.The role is based in Kinanie – AthiRiver.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Utilize best practice continuous improvement methodologies to drive effective training and development of these capabilities to ensure a sustainable continuous improvement culture through recognized productivity programs such as OE, TPM, and Six Sigma.
- Influence continuous productivity improvement through recognized productivity programs such as OE, TPM, and Six Sigma.
- Facilitating the production teams to achieve daily/hourly KPIsthrough problem solving, review of FMEAs, and preparation of OEE and other technical data aimed at exposing areas of improvement within the process.
- Develop standard operating procedures and work instructions for asset usage and maintenance
- Provide support in the resolution of breakdowns
- Liaise with the supervisor in the implementation of the problem-solving tools
- Implement corrective and preventive actions within the allocated timelines
- Ensure all maintenance issues are logged
- Propose maintenance improvements to the manager
- Calculate and track MTBF and MTTR for all equipment
- Develop and refine AM and PM schedules to improve equipment reliability
- Coordinate with the requesting teams in conducting Preventive Maintenance, resolving Breakdowns, operator assessments, and training.
- Proactively contributing to conflict resolution through open and honest discussions, reporting unresolved conflict to your Supervisor or Talent Partner
- Maintain a cordial working relationship with teammates
- Work with existing vendors within the established relationship
- Suggest new vendors to the manager or supervisor
- Develop a monthly and weekly schedule for operator and technician assessments and training
- Share ideas on how to standardize and improve maintenance data and processes
- Implement improvement ideas and share feedback
- Escalate in advance when facing blocks
- Keeping track of the maintenance expenses for all assets
- Ask questions and listen to items escalated by the operators in order to understand issues with the assets”- Provide feedback to operators on the usage of assets
- Ask for feedback from stakeholders (operators and managers) to improve the maintenance performance
- Execute tasks within the existing processes and policies
- Share a report of team failures and learning derived from them
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Mechatronic Engineering /Electrical & Electronics Engineering(with experience in mechanical Maintenance/Machinery) /Mechanical Engineering(with experience in Electrical Maintenance/Machinery)
- Experience in handling both mechanical and electrical machinery.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar role
- Previous experience working with; vibro fluid bed dryer and cooler, electrical dryers, conveyors, boilers, climate control systems, motors, security systems, PLCs (Siemens and Delta), generators, transformers, power distribution systems, consumer units, control panels, switch gears, solar system, and inverters.
2. Campus Recruitment Representative Fellow
About the role:
Sanergy is seeking to hire a Campus recruitment representative fellow who will serve as a liaison between Sanergy and Faculty & students on the respective university/college campus.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Be a voice for Sanergy to ensure students and alumni are well informed on exciting opportunities.
- Connect Sanergy with academic achievers for fellowship or graduate programs.
- Act as a key contact between Sanergy and the university leadership or and various campus stakeholders.
- Communicate new ideas on-campus graduate trainee recruitment.
- Attend school events for the sole purpose of networking and sharing job opportunities at Sanergy eg: Career Fair.
- Help build trust and brand awareness amongst peers and university stakeholders.
- An ongoing student at a recognized university or college.
- A great communicator with a never-give-up attitude.
- Great at building networks within peer groups and leadership as well (Make sure they know who you are).
- A brilliant mindset with an innovative approach to assessing and testing new ideas.
- Ability to lead yourself and others to create an impact.
- An enthusiasm to achieve set targets.
- Ability to think on their feet and respond to complex information and comfortably network with a wide variety of stakeholders.
3. Admin Assistant – Deadline: 15/08/2021
About the role
The company is looking to engage the services of a young, energetic, passionate, creative and hardworking individual looking to join the legal team as a Admin Assistant. The position will afford successful individuals a unique opportunity to gain hands-on legal skills required to be part of a successfully legal team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assisting to ensure timely renewal and termination of third party contracts
- Updating and maintaining the contracts tracker
- Filling and organization of the legal departments’ in-house registry
- Under the supervision of the Legal Manager, assist in keeping records of all pending employee and labor relations matters and updating on their status weekly
- Under the supervision of the Legal Manager, assist in drafting simple contracts and leases to facilitate smooth running of company business in the communities it serves
- Research on legal issues as may be from time to time requested by the Legal Manager
- Performing any other general office and administrative duties as may be assigned from time to time by the Legal Manager.
- BComm, BBIT or any business related degree(s)
- Must be computer literate with a firm grip on MS word and excel
- Knowledge, relevant practice and understanding of paralegal, administrative and general office experience is desirable
- Supplementary training in legal and/or paralegal work will be an added advantage
- A team player willing to learn, adapt and work with minimum supervision
- Excellent communication, influencing and interpersonal skills
- High levels of energy and enthusiasm and ability to work long hours and under pressure
- High level of analytical skills
- High integrity.