1. Junior Sales Executive (They/She/He)
The mission of this role is to develop and manage the Power Product offer in addition to providing first line of technical support Schneider Electric’s Power Product partners, acting as the primary point of contact for all aspects of the Marketing mix, Product, Price, Promotion & Place. The holder will provide strong technical and commercial support for their offers to the Schneider Electric sales/commercial teams and the Schneider Electrics’ Partners, maximizing the competitive advantage their offer delivers.
The person must possess in-depth technical knowledge of Power Product technologies and should have a strong understanding of the commercial environment for the building automation business. They will work closely with Business Unit contacts in the Line of Business contributing to product development and enriching and sharing analysis of the local market environment and sales performance.
Define, develop and manage the offer strategy for Power Product business unit in the East Africa region
1 Get a clear and updated understanding of the Offer’s environment:
- Evaluate periodically the market & the competition landscape.
- Identify the trends impacting the market.
- Feed the Annual sales & Marketing Plan.
- Meet end users and channels in their day to day lives.
2 Get a clear and updated understanding of our Offers’ performance:
- Monitor our business (turnover, volume, profitability, market shares …….)
- Review the offers’ quality level & contribute to global quality improvement
3 Define and manage the marketing mix of the offer:
- Product (Offer):
- Optimize stock keeping.
- Manage and up-date all data (new ref, OPS, O2….)
- Ensure compliance with standards, profitability targets, quality.
- Define with the LOB the offer road-map evolution according to the gaps in: Features, quality, availability….
- Price (Cost/value):
- Define and release the discount matrix.
- Set, Monitor & review price positioning
- Continually monitor and review strategic references and delta prices.
- Place (End Users & Channels):
- Work with all Channel Managers to maximize availability of the Offer through all available channels.
- Constantly evaluate the effectiveness of the existing channels and scan the marketplace for new channels (E-Commerce, consumer retail…..)
- Work with end user and specifier teams to secure specification.
- Promotion (Communication):
- Define and up-date the killer phrases, USP’s, Value Propositions.
- Co-work with the communication team to up-date strategies, tools, promotions, messages…
Optimize stock keeping (O² process):
- PEP: Product Evolution Process
- PWP: Product Withdrawable Process
- Pricing: Price Management Process
- O²: Offer Optimization Process
Education & Experience
- Experience in working with channel Go-To-Market a plus.
Knowledge & Skills
Knowledge and Skills
- Knowledge of the East African market, especially MV and LV equipment business
- Knowledge of business operations and process operations.
- Access software knowledge (pivot file).
- Knowledge of CRM databases, Network, Windows, etc.
- Knowledge of Schneider Electric Business (customers, products, etc.) is advantageous.
2. Field Services Channel Sales Manager
Working in a team environment, the Fileld Services Channel Manager( SecurePower) is responsible for achieving services revenue and growth targets through channel partners, in line with the Global Channel strategy for a country or a group of countries, in collaboration with Field Services Partner Program Leader, Global Fiield Services Channel leader and GFS Go to Market Leader, and in alignment with the BU/Country Channel leaders.
He/She deploys all sales actions with assigned channels in order to develop the business with them.
- Implement the local strategy in a country or group of countries, in line with global strategy recommendations
- Achieve FS revenue and growth targets for indirect approach
- Understand the channel country landscape
- Establish & drive 3 year business plan with BU/Country Channel leader counterpart
- Develop partner account profiles and executes the sales plan
- Establish revenue and growth targets with the selected channel partners
- Identify and contact potential customers or prospects, either existing or new, and select appropriate channel
- Secure customer satisfaction overseeing all ongoing channel activities with the customer (orders, delivery..)
- Utilizes BFO (Salesforce.com) for sales funnel management
- Provide monthly forecasts and summaries in a timely manner
- Prepare sales quotations and proposals with the quotation team, in respect of FS expected margin
- Run regular review with channel partners as per selected program, in conjunction with FS Partner Program Leader
- Work closely with Inside Service Sales Representatives to maximize business opportunities.
- “Feed” the Field Services Marketing leaders with Offers feedback and needs
- Educate channel partners on all SE products and services
- Coordinate and/or attend trade shows and marketing/sales seminars for channel partners as needed
Education and Skills:
- The successful candidate should have a 4 year college degree or equivalent work experience and 3-5 years technical sales experience.
- Prior sales experience through channel required
- Inside sales or CCC experience is a plus
- Ability to build a sustainable and reliable relationship with the channel partners and the customers. The concept of Customer Intimacy is critical in Field Services.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including C-level customers
- Thorough knowledge of Schneider Electric services offers throughout the Asset Management Life Cycle of the product.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and ERP/CRM related tools. Excellent organizational skills.