About the Role
The overall purpose of this job is to analyse and report on data insights to inform decisions that enable us to grow. The junior data analyst will support other teams with data entry, collection, analysis, visualization and reporting.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Create visualizations and automated reports with different tools to measure, monitor and report on key metrics.
- Develop data-driven insights and work with cross-functional partners to identify opportunities and recommend prioritization of product, operations and optimization initiatives.
- Work with cross-functional teams such as engineering and product management to deploy data quality across the different products
- Develop analysis, forecasting and optimization methods/models to provide the business solution to the clients
- Support in developing and maintaining KPI reports, dashboards and other data points that communicate key business trends and highlight opportunities for growth and improvement.
- Take ownership of new programs, projects, mission groups, processes, or pilots.
- Run experiments and A/B Tests to gather data and evaluate the success
- Develop BI and visualization solutions for different parts of the business
- Conduct deep-dive data analysis for business insights and recommendations to internal teams and customers
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the supervisor.
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Mathematics or other related fields.
- 1-2 years experience in a similar role
- Proven ability in data analytics, visualization and reporting
- Skilled in SQL, Python
- Experience with visualization tools (PowerBi, Tableau etc)
- Ability to create energy and maintain energy (Enthusiasm)
- Excellent communications and presentation skills
- Strong creativity skills and idea generation
- Fast learner: We’re looking for someone who thrives on learning new technologies and doesn’t believe in one-size-fits-all solutions.
- Highly detailed oriented
- Ability to tell a story with data
- Excellent judgment and critical-thinking can balance attention to detail with swift execution
- Self-propelled continuous learner who keeps up with new tools and methodologies
- High-level interpersonal and cross-cultural skills.
- Must be a self-starter and highly organized.
- Analytical, creative thinking and problem solving skills.
- Flexibility and adaptability. Able to adapt easily to meet the needs of our massive growth and rapidly evolving business environment.
- Calm under chaos.
What We Offer
- Comprehensive health insurance – Inpatient / Outpatient / Dental / Optical
- Flexible vacation
- All risk Insurance
- Office lunch
- Opportunity for company stock options