As a Junior PHP Developer at Masterclass Solutions, you will write clean, maintainable and quality PHP code and work with our product team to create great products for our customers. You will be involved in the entire product lifecycle including requirements elicitation, design, development, deployment and maintenance of new and existing solutions/features. You will also produce detailed specifications. Your code will be written in a timely and scalable way all while ensuring strong optimization. Ultimately, your work will impact the code-base of our products in a meaningful way. You’ll be our go-to person for all PHP projects, research, solution discovery and you will be an integral part of the product team. You will be reporting to the Technical lead and collaboarte with the other developers to ensure client needs are delivered on time and with focus on quality.
- You have experience with writing PHP code.
- You have experience with at least one PHP framework like Laravel, CodeIgniter, or an understanding of PHP-based open source projects like Joomla or Drupal.
- You know how to work with common third-party APIs for data exchange using PHP scripts (Google, Facebook, Youtube).
- Good understanding of WordPress CMS including developmentand customization of themes and plugins
- You’re analytical and good at time management.
- You have great communication and problem-solving skills.
- You’re curious about new technologies and you’re excited to find ways to implement them in your work.
- You have a big appetite to learn and improve your PHP skills.
- Experience working with MySQL or PostgresSQL databases
- Knowledge of version control tools e.g. Github
This position is strictly for recent graduates with less than 1 year experience.
If you meet the above requirements, kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 10th July 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
All shartlisted candidates will undergo a practical PHP coding test as part of the interview process.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.