The Sales team in Kenya (Nairobi, Kenya) is directly responsible for partnering with both smaller local stores and with bigger brands to display them on our Glovo platform. You will work with the support of a sales team and a local Head of Sales in Kenya.
As a Glovo Jr Sales Executive, you will be a key representative of our company’s sales team, responsible for creating a pipeline of and signing up local stores and corporate customers around the city.
Be a part of a team where you will:
- Seal partnerships with the best accounts, always aligned with the company goals
- As owner of Glovo’s revenue, you’ll make sure that all deals follow the required profitability of your country
- Build long term partnerships and ensure a fast and smooth on-boarding
- Keep your pipeline updated on a daily basis
- Fluency in Swahili and English is a must
- Minimum 1 year of experience in Sales – key contacts in the industry is a plus
- You don’t give up, you have to hunt like a hungry wolf
- Impossible is not Glovo, you make everything happen
- Overachieving targets is a must
- You are a methodological fast learner who is familiar with CRM tools (Salesforce, Dynamics, etc)
- Experience in start-up environment is a plus
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Marketing or Public Relations is a plus
Experience our Glovo Life benefits:
- Enticing equity plan
- Top-notch private health insurance
- Monthly Glovo credit to spend on our restaurant products and zero delivery fee on all Glovo orders!
- Flexible time off (take the time you need) and hybrid working model (own your time)
- Enhanced parental leave including nursery support!
- Online therapy and wellbeing benefit
- External learning budget
What you’ll find when working at Glovo:
- Gas: We work with energy, innovation and passion for what we do. We are committed.
- Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
- Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone regardless of gender, sexual orientation, religion, and abilities.
- Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
- Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!