Reporting To: Kenya Regonal Managers
To develop, lead and manage all commercial activities of their designated territory. To implement an innovative, growth focused commercial strategy, focusing on its existing product line, new product areas and existing and emerging markets. To ensure that profitable business growth is accelerated and that commercial success is achieved
- Responsible for recruiting, managing, training and motivating new & existing sales Team to drive revenue growth.
- Ensure quality leads are collected and uploaded from the field activities.
- Ensure agents recruitment and retention targets are met as per shared monthly/quarterly/annual targets.
- Ensure leads are converted with time period determined and at the acceptable recommended ratio of sales conversion.
- Ensure proper mapping and route planning shared with functional head and requisite support provided to sales field teams on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Ensure that customers in the assigned territory regularly keep up to date with payments and achieve set targets on PAR threshold as asset out by company.
- Ensure proper and timely feedback provided on competitor activities in relation to price, field activities, new product offering to assist management team in supporting activities to counter competition.
- Ensure sales target at a territory level are met to drive revenue from a particular territory with high level of integrity.
At EEA, we have high expectations for our managers. Each manager plays a key role in creating an exceptional experience not only for our customers but for every person on our team. Our managers help A2E realize our ambitious goals while developing their own leadership skills and facilitating growth for their direct reports.
We believe that great managers:
- Deliver ambitious results: As a high-performing and accountable leader, you create an enabling environment for effective action and bold decisions which contribute to successful delivery of results.
- Act with integrity: As an ethical leader you are honest, respectful, objective, and transparent. You create and build upon a foundation of trust and openness.
- Inspire and mentor the team: As an inspirational leader you walk the talk. You empower and coach your team with trust and humility.
- Are accessible: as an accessible leader, you develop and maintain deep connections with stakeholders through approachability and active listening.
- Ensure diversity and inclusion: as an inclusive leader, you ensure diversity and foster a sense of belonging.
- Sales Target
- Contractors Team Performance
- Marketing Intelligence
- Portfolio Management
- Territory Strategic Plan
- Accountable for adherence of company’s policies and procedures
- Accountable for adherence to the company’s budget
- Accountable to check before approving all financial request
Knowledge and skills
- At least 3 years working experience in a similar position within B2B, B2C with proven performance record.
- Business Negotiation skills
- Training and Development Skills
- Customer Relationship Management Skills
- Knowledge of the Renewable Energy Industry is an added advantage
- A university Degree or it’s equivalent from a from a recognized institution
- Kiswahili is a plus
- Experience in technology required for the role