Developing and sustaining solid relationships with Key Accounts that drive business growth Executing the sales and marketing plans which meets brand, volume and profits objectives Managing Merchandising sales force (3rd party)
- Developing strategy, tactics and sales plans budgets in liaison with the Sales Head.
- Monitor, analyze sales and market trends in order to manage performance levels of sales against market developments and corporate objectives.
Become First Choice for shoppers and customers
- Developing Joint Business Plans with Key Accounts towards partnership growth.
- Executing Share of Shelf and ensuring 100% implementation in Key Account outlets.
- Plan and implementation of proactive activities in Key Accounts to drive sales and consumer brand/product awareness.
- Lead and influence a successful and experienced team of third-party merchandising team, through performance coaching and training and development programs.
- Delivering sales targets by developing relationships with Key Accounts head office, outlets Managers and all relevant stakeholders in the supply chain.
- Analyze data and sales statistics and improve business and marketing strategies and business review reports with Key Accounts.
- Developing a thorough understanding of Key Accounts needs and requirements and coming up with customized plans and activities to drive business growth.
- Credit and stock inventory management of the Key Accounts and collections of debts as per agreed guidelines.
Category & Brands
- Priorities resources on power brands
- Collaborate closely with the Marketing teams on increasing market share in existing markets and ensuring that brand visibility and promotion strategies are executed flawlessly.
- Support development of winning Market Activation Plans (MAPs) in the context of the consumer, trade and competitor with specific accountability for developing 12-month activation grids working closely with Sales Head.
Deliver high quality products and service at the right time and cost
- Forecasting of primary and secondary sales to reflect market and trade dynamics.
- Work with the demand planning team to drive forecast accuracy and achieve stock level targets in the trade.
- Assist the partner in planning, implementation of the sales strategies and ensure on time delivery of our brands to customers
Improve lives through scientific innovation
- Identifying opportunities and developing strategies to harness growth in the Key Accounts.
- Collaborate closely with the Key Accounts and Merchandising teams on new products launches.
Shape talent and culture by living our values and developing our people in a high-performance culture
- Role model individual expectations in Country by driving the Winning Formula,
- Champion full compliance, ABAC, Code of Conduct adherence and a speak up culture.
- Drive external focus including regular field visits across customer, consumer, shopper and expert
- Model GSK values & behaviors and compliance with all GSK codes of practice.
Knowledge/ Education / Previous Experience Required
Minimum Level of Education
- University Degree
Area of Specialisation
- Marketing, Sales or related field such as Business Administration
- 3+ years’ experience in commercial management including major customer facing roles (selling and marketing)
- Experience of operating in an FMCG
- OTC/Healthcare/Personal Care category experience beneficial but not essential
Other Job-Related Skills/Background
- Should have good analytical skills and well versed with basic computing skills like Microsoft office.
- Proven track record in achieving sales targets, business development and winning new business.
- Valid driving license
- Superior verbal and written communication skills, with an emphasis on tact and diplomacy.
- Passion for social enterprise, development of people.
Visit Their Website To Apply!