IQVIA is looking for a Key Accounts Manager based in Kenya. This individual must have Consulting and Pharmaceutical/Healthcare experience.
Provides the client relationship to a mid-sized client or clients through relationships with executives and leaders in the client organization in a part of mid-sized market or part of a large region. Grows revenue by leveraging the full IQVIA offerings and identifying new business opportunities.
- Under direct supervision, assists the sales team in selling IQVIA products and services within assigned accounts or territory to achieve assigned revenue goal.
- Participate in sales/proposal presentations in face-to-face meetings with potential clients.
- Identifies contract expansion opportunities within assigned account(s) and elevates for qualification and decision to pursue.
- May interfaces with marketing, market research and/or IT at the user level in existing and prospective client(s).
- Represents the company to the client and the client to the company in all sales related activities.
- Monitors client satisfaction with contracted deliverables and provides feedback to Account team members on level of customer satisfaction.
- Effectively manage renewals and subscriptions.
- As required, may participate in contract renewal efforts on large multi-year contracts.
- Bachelor’s Degree Req
- Four (4) years experience Req