SCHOOL OF SCIENCE – DEPARTMENT OF NURSING
Area of Specialization Post
Medical Surgical Nursing 1
- An earned PhD or equivalent degree qualification (or a Master’s degree qualification in special cases) in the relevant field from an accredited and recognized University;
- Must have served in the Grade of Tutorial Fellow/Assistant Lecturer for a minimum period of three (3) years or six (6) years research/industry experience;
- Have a minimum of twenty-four (24) publications and Sixteen (16) of which should be in refereed journals.
- Be registered or registerable with the relevant professional body (where applicable); and
- Demonstrated merit ability as reflected in work performance and results.
Method of Application
All applicants should submit five (5) copies of their curriculum vitae, academic certificates and testimonials addressed to:
Finance & Development
Kaimosi Friends University College
P.O BOX 385-50309
So as to reach not later than 17th August, 2021 by 5.00 pm. Any canvasing will lead to automatic disqualification.
N/B: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Kaimosi Friends University College is an equal opportunity employer and therefore applicants of either gender or persons with disability are encouraged to apply.