Candidate will optimize project execution by ensuring services meet the established standards of quality including reliability, usability and performance. Implements health, safety and environmental policies, procedures and guidelines for the employee and department safety. Creates incident reports and performs inspections to ensure conformity in all areas of HSE. Interacts with services personnel, clients, subcontractors, and regulatory agencies to research and interpret standards, codes and regulations. Determines requisite for and organizes audits of company operated properties. Keeps informed of regulatory requirements and auditing standards. Assists in development and implementation of systems and standards to facilitate the capturing and analysis of HSE statistics. Under direct supervision, performs routine assignments as an entry level professional. Develops core job competencies with existing procedures by solving standard problems. Other HSE related tasks as assigned by leadership. Reports directly to the Quality and HSE Manager. Typically requires an undergraduate degree or equivalent work experience in lieu of degree. Previous HSE experience is a plus.
- Must have completed minimum of OSHA 10-hour training or equivalent
- Must be fluent in English
- Must possess a driver’s license
- Administrative and logistics duties – records, travel, MEDEVACs
Responsibilities Will Include
- Support the quality management program and help improve the customer journey by employing quality oversight techniques, quality training, statistical methods, assessments and other quality tools.
- Ensure that work condition requirements are met by creating audit/inspection reports and making recommendations/presentations to management for corrective/preventive actions.
- Implement performance evaluation and prediction methods to improve the safety, reliability and maintainability of product systems and services.
- Validate contractually required standards for project execution and verify that those standards are met for every deliverable.
- Align quality management function with product/service performance needs to ensure that product/service lines deliver value to customers.
- Analyze and solve complex problems requiring detailed knowledge of field and value-added practices.
- Use experience and problem-solving skills to develop and improve processes.
- Provide guidance to less experienced team members across all levels of the project, as needed.
Education And Experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 0-1 years quality auditing and inspection experience (industry specific experience is a plus)
- Certifications are an advantage including ASQ, Lean and Six Sigma, Project Management, etc.
- Experience with the implementation of corrective and preventive action programs
- In-depth knowledge of tools, concepts and methodologies of Quality Management
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Visio)
- Must be fluent in English
- Must possess passport book (not passport card) with at least 12 months of remaining validity AND with at least 4 blank visa/stamp pages remaining
- Must possess driver’s license with at least 6 months of remaining validity
It should be understood that employment may be located in potentially dangerous areas, including combat or war zones. This might involve the possibility of suffering harm by dangerous forces or friendly fire. These dangers are inherent to working conditions in a dangerous environment.