About The Role
SunCulture is looking for a qualified Marketing Associate who will ensure that our marketing efforts are done seamlessly for optimum ROI. This resource will ensure that SunCulture is placed in the global market with emphasis on SunCulture’s mission and vision. Reporting to the Senior Manager – Marketing, the ideal superstar will be focusing on end-to-end marketing of all SUnCulture products.
- Conduct market research to identify opportunities for promotion and growth through strategic proper planning and implementation.
- Support the marketing team with planning, implementing, and monitoring marketing campaigns
- Assist with the creation of marketing materials.
- Regularly collect and share feedback from clients
- Be tech-savvy in implementation, tracking, and measurement of marketing campaigns rolled out
- Advise on any traditional marketing strategies that are worth an investment and attract ROI
- Deliver regular reports of campaign results, including analysis and evaluation of KPIs
- Maintain regular measurement of the ROI of campaigns
- Collect and use data to inform the team of new campaigns and the evaluation of existing campaigns
- Ensure all traditional marketing activities are scheduled and operate within the budgetary allocation
- Plan and project manage multiple branding campaigns across multiple platforms
- Write attractive and concise copy for adverts for traditional marketing campaigns
- Work alongside the team in creating social media content and assist in conducting Facebook/Instagram live and stories.
- Ensure smooth sharing of leads to the internal systems built for easy accessibility by the sales team.
- Devising campaigns to generate leads
- Strategizing on best campaigns for driving traffic to the sales and service centres
- Help organize and coordinate marketing events
- Provide administrative and project support for a variety of marketing programs
- Gathering data on campaign success, often through collecting audience feedback
- Keep abreast of new marketing trends and developments
Does this sound like you?
- Minimum of Bachelor degree in marketing and at least 2 years experience in marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing marketing campaigns
- Experience in handling radio campaigns
- Experience in running branding campaigns
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- 1-year experience in digital marketing
Feel like a Fit?
Please submit your application on this portal by July 25, 2021. Please note that we are an equal opportunity employer with Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion at the center of our hiring! Give us a shot!