One (1) experienced marketer who has experience in marketing and can effectively market and carry out administrative tasks at a STEM learning center
- Proven experience as a sales and Marketing agent (Experience at international schools or abroad is preferred)
- Ability to create written and graphic content and keeping abreast with industry trends and social media
- Powerful business expansion and partnerships acumen
- Understanding and knowledge of STEM education, education technology, and experience of e-Learning environments is not necessary but advantageous
- Copywriting and design skills in order to produce marketing materials for both the website and social media
- Creating and delivering email campaigns
- Managing the creation and delivery of marketing strategies.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and written skills
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- MS Office experience and OA (office automation) skills
- Honesty is integral to our business practice! Must possess a high level of integrity
- Manage all works operated at Tinker Education
- Communicate with headquarters via conference call and phone
- Promote Tinker Education offline and online
- Effectively communicate with team and clients
- Promote efficiency, consistency, and professionalism.
Method of Application
When being selected as possible candidates by reviewing CVs, they will be called for an interview and prove if they have requirements.
Applications via email only!
Please send your CV to email@example.com Attachments should be properly titled with the candidate’s name.
Deadline: 24 July 2021
Only successful candidates will be notified for an interview