- Marking of exams related to their subject matter in accordance with the schedule and material provided by the department.
- Discussing disciplinary and student performance issues with the Academic Officer as needed and departmental heads.
- Providing support by invigilating exams as needed in an adequate and properly managed exam environment.
- Providing support for the academically low performing students.
- Develop and/or follow external exams preparation by going through past papers as planned in the structured revision schedule.
- Aiding in duties that may include testing children, substituting for absent teachers, and other administrative duties that may be assigned to him/her by the school.
- Attending training sessions when needed and as per the request of school management in order to enhance their understanding of the school and to improve their performance.
- Performing such other related tasks s as they arise.
Personal & professional attributes:
- The position requires the ability to deliver the subject up to and including A-Level
- A Degree in Education from a reputable institution.
- A minimum of 2 years teaching experience.
- Applicant MUST be registered by TSC.
- All applicants should have significant British Curriculum experience.
- A great communicator.
Female candidates are encouraged to apply.