Location: Kenya (Nairobi metropolitan, Voi, Mombasa, Diani, Malindi, Kisumu, Nakuru, Eldoret, Machakos, Meru, Embu, Nyeri and Nanyuki regions)
- Provide merchandising support and services to the assigned retail outlets in tandem with the required merchandizing standards
- Retail relationship: build, sustain and enhance rapport with store personnel
- Stock management: Maintain optimum amount of quality stock of all SKUs ensuring adherence to FIFO
- Sales Management: Trigger orders and follow up for delivery. Ensure growth in the shelf off take
- Visibility: Ensure merchandising objectives are achieved by negotiating for SOS, product placement, POSM placement, extra feature displays etc.
- Reporting: Ensure accurate reports are submitted on time to the relevant recipients.
- Any other duty assigned by the Team Leader
- At least a Diploma in Sales & Marketing or any other related field
- At least one year experience as a Merchandiser.
- Confident with excellent communication and negotiation skills
- MUSThave a functional smart phone
- Product awareness and commercial orientation
- Ability to adopt-Energy & speed
Method of Application
If you are up to the task and meet the above qualifications, please submit your CV and Cover letter with job title & region e.g. MERCHANDISER-COAST as the subject to email@example.com
on or before 24 th July 2021. Only those who qualify for the position will be contacted.
NB: THE APPLICATION/RECRUITMENT IS FREE