The Business Consultant’s primary responsibility is to perform consulting services for Microsoft Dynamics Navision (NAV) and Business Central customers. A Dynamics NAV / Business Central Implementation Consultant will be focused on the delivery and implementation of Microsoft’s NAV ERP solution.
As part of our Professional Services team, you would be involved in many projects spanning both the existing client base as well as new business implementations.
- Business and process analysis.
- Liaising with developers and clients – act as a point of communication.
- Data Verification and Migration.
- Verify User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Quality Assurance & Documentation.
- Train users on new processes and Dynamics NAV/Business Central functionality.
- Provide pre-go-live and post-go-live end-user support.
- Degree in BCOM or CPA.
- Over 3 years Dynamics NAV consultancy experience
- Experience with Role Tailored Client and Web Client in Dynamics NAV 2013 – 2018 and Business Central.
- Functional knowledge of core business processes and key modules such as Finance, Supply Chain and Procurement, Human Resource and Payroll, Payment Processes, Manufacturing and CRM.
- Experience in working on full life cycle implementations across multiple versions of Dynamics NAV and Business Central.
- Knowledge of best practices, principles, and procedures as related to business processes.
- Ability to understand, interpret and communicate all client business processes and requirements.
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative atmosphere.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to balance multiple demands.
- Proven ability to write effective system and process documentation, including business and system requirements, process diagrams, and data flow charts.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently and proceed with objectives without detailed supervision.
- Highly confident with providing support and training to users.
- Strong attention to detail and a keen desire to deliver the highest quality solutions to customers.
- Experience across several industries – ideally strong finance experience.
- Being a Holder of any of the Microsoft Certifications will be a plus.
- A basic understanding of the C/AL language and being able to do basic support/coding will be a plus.
Method of Application
To apply send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com by Wednesday,21st July 2021.