- Maintain an accurate filing and record system
- Order school supplies and update stock cards
- Organize appointments and prepare documents
- Operate a range of office machines such as photocopiers, printers, laminators, computers and binding machines
- Any other duty that may be assigned.
Skills and qualifications
- Diploma in administration or equivalent qualification
- At least 2 years experience
- Computer literate and familiar with Ms Office packages
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to deal with confidential information
Method of Application
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.