To be responsible for handling clerical tasks in the office. She/he will be handling incoming phone calls and other communications, greeting clients and visitors, as well as managing files, updating paperwork and other documents, performing some minor accounting tasks as required, and performing other general office clerk duties and errands.
The selected candidate will need the ability to write clearly and be proficient with word processing applications. A pleasing personality with strong communication skills is also highly valued.
Office Manager Responsibilities:
- Handling incoming calls and other communications.
- Managing filing system.
- Recording information as needed.
- Greeting clients and visitors as needed.
- Handling office procurement.
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents and word processing.
- Helping organize and maintain office common areas.
- Performing general office clerical, minor accounting duties and errands.
- Organizing travel by booking accommodations and reservations needs as required, in collaboration with the central reservations focal point at the head office.
- Coordinating events as necessary.
- Maintaining office supply inventory.
- Maintaining office equipment as needed.
- Maintaining office kitchen supplies as needed.
- Aiding with client reception as needed.
- Experience as a virtual assistant.
- Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases.
- High school diploma or associate’s degree.
- English Languages mastery – French or Portuguese would be a plus
- Experience as an office assistant or in a related field.
- Ability to write clearly and help with word processing when necessary.
- Warm personality with strong communication skills.
- Ability to work well under limited supervision.
- Proficiency in MS-Office.
- Excellent organizational & time management skills.
- excellent relationship skills
- sense of organization and service
- proactive and problem solver mindset