This role is responsible for undertaking:
- Key performance indicators (customs) and
- Overall revenue performance analysis (customs).
Key Responsibilities / Duties / Tasks
- Maintain data base on policy changes for customs and estimating revenue impact,
- Generate and compilation customs statistics to assist in research and planning activities,
- Analyze and interpret revenue statistics and provide insights on performance and mitigating strategies.
- Prepare revenue performance report(s) (customs Statistics),
- Ensure regular update and improvement of Customs Key Performance indicators,
- Assist the research section in improving the KRA revenue forecasting model(customs), by provision of requisite data,
- Participate in the preparation of the Annual Customs Revenue Report.
Job Competencies (Knowledge, Experience and Attributes / Skills).
- Bachelor of Science degree in the field of Mathematics, Statistics, Economics and Economics & Statistics
Professional Qualifications / Membership to professional bodies
- Training in Computer Packages, Advanced Excel and Customs Administration would be an added advantage.
Previous relevant work experience required.
- One (1) year relevant work experience
- Analytical and Technological ability
- Planning and Organizational skills
- Customs Understanding
- Behavioral Competencies/Attributes:
- Problem solving skills
- Good decision making capabilities
- Listening and Verbal Communication skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Resilient, focused and results oriented person