This role is responsible supporting the implementation of innovative ideas from staff by development of business cases, conducting pilots and collaborating with key internal stakeholders in the development and implementation of innovative ideas.
Key Responsibilities/ Duties / Task
- Assist in maintaining the implementation plan of innovative ideas from staff in collaboration with relevant stakeholders
- Conduct internal awareness and sensitizations aimed at fostering an innovation culture in the Authority
- Conduct engagements with internal stakeholders to review and select high impactful innovative ideas for implementation
- Assist in maintaining database of implemented innovations
- Assist in preparation of documentation of the Authority’s Intellectual Property Rights in liaison with key stakeholders
Job Competencies (Knowledge, Experience and Attributes / Skills).
- Bachelor’s Degree in innovation, information technology or related field from recognized University.
Previous relevant work experience required.
- Minimum of one (1) year’s work experience in a similar role
Functional Skills, Behavioral Competencies/Attributes:
- Customer service orientated
- Organizational and planning skills
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Highly innovative and creative
- Interpersonal and Listening skills
- Attentive to details and accuracy
- Ability to work in a shifting environment
- Team Player