The Operations Coordinator is responsible for providing overall coordination & support to Cysuites Apartment Hotel team, ensuring optimal efficiency of hotel operations
- Acting as a liaison between Corporate office/ CEO and Hotel Operations Team
- Attend Operations Meetings
- Follow up with hotel on special projects
- Assist with guest complaints
- Monitor the purchase / indent / requisitions of each department, the accounts receivable and the accounts payable.
- Assist with various support functions including calls, filing, and general correspondence.
- Prepare monthly and weekly Reports
- Prepare and review expense Reports
- Randomly inspecting the stores (F & B / Kitchen) to check the stock in hand (quality, par stock levels, expiry etc) with the F & B Manager & Chef.
- Monitor the co-ordination between all departments for smooth & efficient operations.
- Assist with coordinating sales training and other team building events
- Ensure that the hotel/apartment complies with all the required documentation
- To ensure that company and statutory hygiene standards are maintained in all areas
- Preparation and implementation of all appropriate policies and procedures while striving to improve all standards of operation.
- Any other duties as shall be assigned from time to time
- Degree or Diploma in Hospitality Management or any other related field
- At least 2 years of administrative support or 2-5 years of experience in either Front Desk, Sales, or Hotel Operations preferred.
- Computer literacy and proficiency in use of the Hotel Information Management Systems and Revenue Management Systems desired
- Must have exceptional communication skills
- Must have excellent customer relations and people management skills
- Must be able to work well under pressure and under minimum supervision.
- Must have conflict resolution skills to keep guests happy and to help guarantee their continued patronage
- Ability to focus attention to performance of tasks despite frequent, stressful or unusual interruptions.
- Covid-19 vaccination certificate
Apply Via https://careers.cytonn.com/jobs/2085?utm