Are you looking to work for an exciting influencer marketing and social commerce start-up that gives you an opportunity to challenge yourself, be part of a Kenyan success story and leverage your talent to do something meaningful and massive? We are seeking an experienced Operations Manager. The Operations Manager will offer operational leadership, supervise, and train employees, manage quality assurance of our services, strategize process improvements, and more. As part of our operations team, you collaborate with multiple team members, leaders, and stakeholders, participating wherever necessary to ensure smooth, efficient operations which will include planning, coordinating, implementing, and overseeing various content creation, influencer marketing campaigns for a range of products and services.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Lead, motivate, and support a large team within a time-sensitive and demanding environment
- Multitask across multiple projects, triaging as necessary to ensure success.
- Maintain constant communication with management, staff, and vendors to ensure proper operations of the organization
- Develop, implement, and maintain quality assurance protocols
- Improving operational management systems, processes and best practices
- Ensure operational activities remain on time and within a defined budget
- Monitor daily operations and address potential issues when they arise
- Coordinating influencer marketing campaigns
- Maintaining a great relationship with influencers, creatives, and clients.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in operations management, business administration, or related field
- 2+ years’ proven experience in an operations management position
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time-management skills and the ability to organize and coordinate multiple projects at once.
- Flexible team player willing to do what it takes to get the job done; adaptable and enjoys a challenge.
- Highly trained in conflict management and business negotiation processes
- Strong budget development and oversight skills
- PMP certification is a huge plus
Method of Application
If you are interested in the position, please send your application(resume and cover letter) to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 16th August, 2021. Use “Operations Manager” as the subject of the email.