To support her growth strategies, the company is inviting applications from qualified candidates for positions of Optometrist.
The core responsibility shall be;
- To conduct routine eye examinations
- Diagnose and detect refractive errors and offer appropriate corrections
- Prescribe appropriate optical correction that include eyeglasses and contact lens
- Evaluate eye related symptoms and offer appropriate referral where necessary.
- Take detailed medical histories that include current and past prescriptions
- Educate and advise patients on proper eye care while maintain high standard of care
- Optometrist should be conversant with the use of all the optical instruments in the examination room.
- Must have graduated from a recognized institution
- Diploma in Optometry from a recognized institution (a degree will be an added advantage)
- 2 to 3 years’ continues experience as optometrist.
- Knowledge and experience in the use of advanced optical equipment.
- Confident and articulate.
- Responsible individual, exhibiting discipline and integrity.
- A quick learner, adaptable and able to work well under pressure.
- Good organization and administrative skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should submit their application via email below on or before 6th August, 2021. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Female Candidates encouraged to Apply.
The HR Manager
P.O. Box 54948-00200,
s should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.